Good Proton Edar service centre

lantoi

Oct 18, 2006
Anyone can recommends any good PE service centre especially in KL / Selangor area? My regular place at Glenmarie give terrible servicelah, a lot of problems still not settle :hmmmm:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
since its hard to find a good sc nowadays, what seems to be the problem sir? maybe i can help in solving it out? pm for more details, tq sir.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
you can try proton sc beside the kesas highway... my sis car always got solved there... even change a whole gearbox when her saga got issues with the auto box...

but you must be persistent... my sis got her way because she complaint direct to i-care, which incidently in the same building, the i-care personnel came down to see her...

...as DanzEterna sez, there really no good sc for proton.... but you can try to be adamant about ur claims... if no good, you can report it to the consumer tribunal anyway, for sure proton i-care will take good care of you :biggrin:

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
why don't you try Symbol Technique, its located Opposite the Shell station at Damansara Jaya (near Atria). Its next to a steam boat type restautant. I have been going there since my Satria GTi days 10 years ago, still the same management all these years, they are flexible and quality is still ok. Premise looks a bit old though, but functional.

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
SENAXIS SDN BHD.
50, Jln Ss 26/11, Tmn Mayang Jaya, P. J. Sel. , 47301. Malaysia.

Behind old lim kok wing building... if those who know Ian Khong old workshop, its nearby there.

Go look for Ruby, the manager there.
Say Mr. Ng (black satria neo owner) recommend wan and she will know who i am.
:)

I service my car with them since i got my car till now. 2007 till now. Happy with their service.

lamboqs

Feb 4, 2009
www.protonclub.com
Lon.G Auto, located at Bandar Pinggiran Subang.. if you come from Sg. Buloh, take old Sg. Buloh - Subang road, just after Subang Airport junction, go straight and then you'll find another junction to right.. take right.. latest landmark that you can't miss is newly opened KFC & Pizza Hutt restaurant just near the junction.. the SC is just located at the industrial premises.. they also have another two branches that located at Seri Muda and Puchong..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HNoUwzYNHE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

'(00): Is this the month of awesome car videos? A must-watch. This C-Class coupe video is filmed here in Malaysia as well as Singapore with footages of local PDRM showing-off their prowess and a patrol Waja handbraking out of a corner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience