GOOD NEWS FOR ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM MEMBERS!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM MEMBERS! IF YOU HAVE BEEN DAYDREAMING OF HAVING YOUR CAR AIRBRUSHED AND APPEARING IN A MAGAZINE..HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!! WE AT NITRO DESIGNS ARE OFFERING TEN (10) MOD-FREAKS THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR CAR AIRBRUSHED AT A ONE-TIME-ONLY PRICE OF RM1000 !!!! That's right, for a mere RM1000 only u can have your car airbrushed anyway u want it and in any design u choose! ( subject to our approval and strictly on a first come first serve basis) After your car has been airbrushed, u will have the chance to appear in a magazine alongside the other car owners for a photo-shoot! There are no gimmicks, and do hurry up to reserve your spot for this one time exclusive offer from Nitro Designs in collaboration with Advanced Airbrush Australia! Contact Aaron at 012-6615405 or Thomas at 016-3156876 or come on over to No 35 Jalan PJS 11/18 Bandar Sunway

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Dec 17 2003, 02:57 PM
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED.COM MEMBERS! IF YOU HAVE BEEN DAYDREAMING OF HAVING YOUR CAR AIRBRUSHED AND APPEARING IN A MAGAZINE..HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!! WE AT NITRO DESIGNS ARE OFFERING TEN (10) MOD-FREAKS THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR CAR AIRBRUSHED AT A ONE-TIME-ONLY PRICE OF RM1000 !!!! That's right, for a mere RM1000 only u can have your car airbrushed anyway u want it and in any design u choose! ( subject to our approval and strictly on a first come first serve basis) After your car has been airbrushed, u will have the chance to appear in a magazine alongside the other car owners for a photo-shoot! There are no gimmicks, and do hurry up to reserve your spot for this one time exclusive offer from Nitro Designs in collaboration with Advanced Airbrush Australia! Contact Aaron at 012-6615405 or Thomas at 016-3156876 or come on over to No 35 Jalan PJS 11/18 Bandar Sunway
What's airbrush? Type of washing or is it some kind of painting. If it's repainting, I'm interested as my car needs to be repainted anyway. Thanks for the clarification.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Just knew that it's some kind of paint job. As mentioned, if it's repainting, I don't mind paying RM1000.

Nitro,
Please advise. Thanks.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Dude, if just engine bay only. How much?

Will it last? What sort of protective layer are applied?

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
Originally posted by CieMen@Dec 17 2003, 05:36 PM
I'm interested !!!!!!!! If u can paint like below....
i want also
but i want other chick's breast
i want my fav JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT's!!!
in the show I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
she wearing the bikini go tan 1 ar?
can ar?

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT+Dec 17 2003, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPEEDSPiRiT @ Dec 17 2003, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CieMen@Dec 17 2003, 05:36 PM
I'm interested !!!!!!!! If u can paint like below....
i want also
but i want other chick's breast
i want my fav JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT's!!!
in the show I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
she wearing the bikini go tan 1 ar?
can ar? [/b][/quote]
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wayward

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Penang, Malaysia
Visit site
is it LEGAL to airbrush our car in fancy designs ?

like those tits for example :)

Wayward

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
Originally posted by Wayward@Dec 19 2003, 12:47 AM
is it LEGAL to airbrush our car in fancy designs ?

like those tits for example :)

Wayward
Should be ok mah....in JPJ rules din state 'Tak buleh ada cat Puting di bonnet'..... ;)

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
Thanks for the interest expressed so far guys and gals...we do repainting for the car but it's definitely above RM1000, u can ask around but i think it's kinda tough to get such a price to repaint the entire car because of the amount of work involved. We at Nitro Designs specialize in airbrushing, and if your paint job is not too old maybe u can consider airbrushing the whole car instead of sending it for respraying. Again, it's entirely up to an individual's taste. We however, don't airbrush designs that are sexually explicit or suggestive, and no drug-related designs as well. This is to protect our asses from the powers that be, and airbrushing is meant to be an artform that compliments your car-not put your car in trouble. Furthermore, this IS Malaysia-u sure as hell would not want any suspicious-looking liquid stains on your car's airbrushed tits now would u?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience