Good Car paint workshop

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Hi All ZTH Sifu,

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

I found out there is some rusty area underneath my car, can you guys recommend me good workshop to remove the rust and adding new coat too?

It will be better if the car paint workshop comes with the hydraulic jack, because need to make sure all the rusty area are removed before adding new coat on it.

Any good recommendation?
=)

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
D undercarriage??

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Anyways I run a paint shop here in Balakong (u can view my thread or my FB)...btw Wat car is it?

Tq n rgrds...happy new year

FAZID
FZ Hauz of Kalerz (FB)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
D undercarriage??

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Anyways I run a paint shop here in Balakong (u can view my thread or my FB)...btw Wat car is it?

Tq n rgrds...happy new year

FAZID
FZ Hauz of Kalerz (FB)
bro wanna ask u if cat layang, for hyundai atos how much ah? spray outside only, blue color.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Honestly bro I x believe in 'cat layang'..
- ur planning to sell d car
- it x last long (effects in terms of quality)

But if ur stil interested I can offer u my advice n opinion (s well s d cost hehehe)..anything do let me know

Tq n rgrds

Fazid

bro wanna ask u if cat layang, for hyundai atos how much ah? spray outside only, blue color.

Last edited:

mily

Feb 16, 2013
Newyork
Happy New year you too........
The Answer to remove rust is that, you should use lemon to clear the rust, it is very common house made way to remove rust. You may also use vinegar to remove rust. After remove the rust you should plan enough the surface that your paint can stay easily on it , in this way the paint will remain reliable.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol are taking their ‘Instant Protection’ campaign with its augmented reality approach on the road as they hit major cities around the country to raise awareness to the public. The campaign focuses on the importance of instant protection, driving home the fact that engine wear happens the most during the start up and warming phase.

This is where the Intelligent Molecules technology used in Castrol...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience