Golf GTi...fuiyooo....

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
frens,

got this opportunity dis morning, test drive the Golf GTi...
huiyyoooooo....fuuhhhhh!!!!

no words can explain the feelings laa....anyone yried it? share ur experience laa....

perfect balance between ride n handling...which many cars failed to do..if wnt handling..go for stiffer shocks n evrytin, sacrifice d ride comfort lo...kerete tersengguk-sengguk..

if want comfort ride, go for softer, then handling bungkus lo...cornering fail...

but this one aaa...both oso good oo...
impressed...not to mention the shifter..tiptronic...apa lagi mau..

end of the day, my fren say "kalau ada duit kena beli laa.."but the other said"takde duit pun musti mau cari duit and buy one ooo..that syiok ooo....hehehh

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
GTi okay lah... Nice allrounder. DSG pretty good. Not as violent and feel like an auto box yet like a manual when u need it.
Now what i would like to see is the Golf R32. Now that would be interesting......

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
quite fast...kena tapau for early breakfast once...then only i realise that its a 2L turbo with 200hp...damn it...ahhahaha

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com
tested my friend's new golf gti quite nice i must say the car! when u 'daily drive' it the car's damn sound proof and engine very smoothe and quiet, but when u unleash at the high revs man the engine sounds superb even on the stock ekzos and all. handling is good and the looks are pretty cool too! power is alright la not bad. best thing about the car - man the BRAKES! wooo! step on the brakes feels like slamming into a brick wall HAHAHA! steam la this car!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wokie dokie....

i'm really2 :P interested in this Mivec 1.5 Mods...as i am new in this big boys toys games :D ....also currently my car is a :( 1.3 GLi wira sedan...looking at moding the car to a 4G91 heart, but then i when i found out about this mivec 1.5 thingy..i'm really2 :P interested to learn more about it...

:) hoping the PRO's, Sifu's & current user of the mivec 1.5 to help me on the specs, pro & con, engine power output, cost and also the items needed to make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience