Global Warming.. What Have U Done?!!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
[SAVE OUR PLANET] Does any1 here wanna save our planet by installing solar panel on your roof?

TNB will buy electricity from you..

check your electric bills.. 'Dana Wang Tenaga Boleh Baharu' or in english 'Renewable Energy Funds'..

TNB will use this funds to buy electricity from you.. you'll get an estimate income of RM500 per month for 21 years..

there's a quota for this.. and it's running out fast.. so, 1st come 1st serve..

More information kindly PM me.. TQ
Heard of this from bro. Izso, can still apply?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ya. I got the contacts for the solar roof too since I have it installed. Basically you :

1. Need to buy the panels (can be loaned for up to 5 years)
2. Need to have the TNB engineers to visit your area to see viability (how much sun you get)
3. There's a quota to how many people can apply per year. You need to submit your request then see if you get a spot.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Ya. I got the contacts for the solar roof too since I have it installed. Basically you :

1. Need to buy the panels (can be loaned for up to 5 years)
2. Need to have the TNB engineers to visit your area to see viability (how much sun you get)
3. There's a quota to how many people can apply per year. You need to submit your request then see if you get a spot.
great to know u hv installed it.. kindly share ur experience..

does ur house gets cooler on hot sunny days? coz i know d panels got so many layers that can lower d temp a bit

how bout d payment?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
great to know u hv installed it.. kindly share ur experience..

does ur house gets cooler on hot sunny days? coz i know d panels got so many layers that can lower d temp a bit

how bout d payment?
My house insulation was good to begin with. So I don't feel any difference in terms of cooler. Payment is directly to the bank since it was loaned via the bank. Money received from Tnb is directly to my bank account. It's most of the time enough to offset the monthly installment. Sometimes it's short by 80 bucks give or take, but most of the time it's more than enough to pay the installment and my electricity bill. Since this is also ongoing, after I'm done paying the installments in another 4 years, it'll be clean money from then on.

I don't know about green but if it makes money and helps me pay the bills I'm all for it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
izso, how much money needed for this project?
The estimated cost depends on how many panels needed for your house. It's approximately 30k and above depending on size of your house / office / factory. Also, single phase or 3-phase also makes a difference with the 3-phase being more expensive. But 3-phase makes more also la.

Corson

Apr 1, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I'm using jtx airtracker
It reduce my engine heat, so that I can drive long distance and save petrol.
The ekzos is cool all the time, CO2 reduce.

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm using jtx airtracker
It reduce my engine heat, so that I can drive long distance and save petrol.
The ekzos is cool all the time, CO2 reduce.
How do you prove that your exhaust is cool all the time and how do you know CO2 reduce?

A cold exhaust isn't a good thing btw.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What is JTX airtracker? I know JTX have an engine oil but how to cool the exhaust and lower CO2? More interested if can reduce CO....:driver:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What is JTX airtracker? I know JTX have an engine oil but how to cool the exhaust and lower CO2? More interested if can reduce CO....:driver:
CO is reduced by cat con to CO2 mah haha...i've seen suggested post from facebook..got a picture of a dude touching the exhaust with his hand while the engine is running for more than 3 hours (that's what they claim)

Nowadays macam macam ada lol :stupid:

Corson

Apr 1, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
How do you prove that your exhaust is cool all the time and how do you know CO2 reduce?

A cold exhaust isn't a good thing btw.
Why cold exhaust isn't a good thing? The exhaust gas heat reach 40-80 degree, the heat gas will increase our weather temperature.

According to the EPA, motor vehicles collectively cause 75 percent of carbon monoxide pollution in the U.S. The Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) estimates that on-road vehicles cause one-third of the air pollution that produces smog in the U.S., and transportation causes 27 percent of greenhouse gas emissions. The U.S. has 30 percent of the world's automobiles, yet it contributes about half of the world's emissions from cars. Read more about Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) talk about air pollution by car
HowStuffWorks "How the EPA Works"

We really need to learn more.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

JTX airtracker is not oil/lubricant.

Benefits:
- Remove Pollution from Exhaust
- Reduce carbon
- Reduce the heat coming out from exhaust
- Increase Engine Performance
- Reduce Engine Heat & Maintenance
- Reduce gasoline/fuel usage'

I don't know how the things works. They have a full scientific report, I just read few pages. Because too many engineering terms that I don't understand.

What I know, when I fix JTX airtracker in my car. My engine get more power. When I touch my exhaust it is cold even though I have drive from Penang to KL in this school holiday trip. The leaflet show it can save up to 35% petrol, but I only able to save around 15% petrol.

I don't have any tool to test the exhaust gas that can reduce CO2. But I believe the report is true, because is a 3rd parties analysis report. Is depend on individual, some people believe on report, some not. But if you have the way to testing the CO2. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi members, just an inquiry.....maybe got discussed before but cannot find the thread........

ok i want to change my engine for more power....my current ride using 4G15 injection on wira 2004 dec model...mileage reach 117,000++.....engine still good condition no oil consumption/problems.........

iam seriously thinking of converting to 1.8gsr turbo but some opinions by friends are stopping me, they say since i clock high mileage and the car will be my daily workhorse its going to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience