Global Warming.. What Have U Done?!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Somehow I like the insect burning smell when got trapped by this electric racket. Kinda addictive.:listen:
Insect okay la but not Cockroaches gua...:puke: But didnt know it got that high voltage

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
10K again!? :banghead:

But will be damn smelly and dirty..yukes...:puke:
10k again! hahahahahahaha:rofl:

Fry already wallop loh! crispy, crispy.......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Somehow I like the insect burning smell when got trapped by this electric racket. Kinda addictive.:listen:
This one sure waiting to wallop it.......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahahaha, yes I did. But don't ask me how it feels, try it yourself.
Best Tennis Racket Bug Zappers 2012

I found out that it hurts, so not gonna try it :rofl:

Ready to start shopping?
There are many different models of these bug zapping tennis rackets but most use a battery of some description in the handle to generate a high voltage electrical current along the racket's wire mesh. Simply swing while holding in the zap button. These bug zappers aren't toys and they will hurt if you touch them while they are live but they hurt pesky insects a lot more.

Not to be understated is the amount of fun to be had with these bug zappers. The first time you hear that satisfying 'crack' when you swing and hit a large mosquito you are going to be hooked. It's likely that after that first time you are going to go out and find the most bug infested places you can to have your next barbecue.

Besides the fun to be had with these products an important benefit is that they can do their job of ridding you of pests without the need for any chemical pesticides. Great for use around young ones for this reason and you can even kill insects near the open flame of a campfire, something you could never do with a spray.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Best Tennis Racket Bug Zappers 2012

I found out that it hurts, so not gonna try it :rofl:

Ready to start shopping?
There are many different models of these bug zapping tennis rackets but most use a battery of some description in the handle to generate a high voltage electrical current along the racket's wire mesh. Simply swing while holding in the zap button. These bug zappers aren't toys and they will hurt if you touch them while they are live but they hurt pesky insects a lot more.

Not to be understated is the amount of fun to be had with these bug zappers. The first time you hear that satisfying 'crack' when you swing and hit a large mosquito you are going to be hooked. It's likely that after that first time you are going to go out and find the most bug infested places you can to have your next barbecue.

Besides the fun to be had with these products an important benefit is that they can do their job of ridding you of pests without the need for any chemical pesticides. Great for use around young ones for this reason and you can even kill insects near the open flame of a campfire, something you could never do with a spray.
Did you touch the live wire mesh? Did you?:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Did you touch the live wire mesh? Did you?:biggrin:
Dare not try :rofl:

Is like about to put my fingers at the mouse trap and let it snap. Haven't try before already
know it hurts badly :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dare not try :rofl:

Is like about to put my fingers at the mouse trap and let it snap. Haven't try before already
know it hurts badly :rofl:
Errr...I actually accidentally tried it when I was...11 or 12 i think. I was in my aunt's hse when it happened. I was playing with the electric mosquito racquet..finding mosquito to whack but unfruitful. So I saw a pair of scissors - those metal scissors that tailors use - and touch the tip of the scissors on the net of the racquet. For the first few seconds I felt nothing. Then my whole arm vibrates internally and for the first few second I still dont know what's happening. I cant move my arm which held the scissors so I threw the racquet to the floor instead.

Result: My arm felt numb for more than an hour :rofl: then back to normal.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one must not just see, must try :biggrin:
I wonder his dick was enlarged or reduced after this:hmmmm:
But this racket is real good environmental friendly bug-buster gadget!
Nah, maybe he is able to make love faster now since he got some electricity in him now :rofl:

I can't. Need to make sure it's dead and never come to haunt me back. XD
Ya, just use the racket, it will fry them :rofl:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
[SAVE OUR PLANET] Does any1 here wanna save our planet by installing solar panel on your roof?

TNB will buy electricity from you..

check your electric bills.. 'Dana Wang Tenaga Boleh Baharu' or in english 'Renewable Energy Funds'..

TNB will use this funds to buy electricity from you.. you'll get an estimate income of RM500 per month for 21 years..

there's a quota for this.. and it's running out fast.. so, 1st come 1st serve..

More information kindly PM me.. TQ

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

INDIANAPOLIS[/B] — Newman-Haas Racing, one of the most successful teams for the better part of the last three decades in U.S. open-wheel racing, is closed.

Carl Haas, who teamed with actor Paul Newman to establish the team in 1983, made the announcement Thursday, asserting the team could not obtain financial support from a sponsor.
"The economic climate no longer enables Newman-Haas Racing to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience