Getting a 2nd hand car...so where to polish?

GT20v

where the best and good price shop to do polish.....just bought 2nd hand car..so need to look ok lar..hehhehehe

goosfrabar

Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
GT20v said:
where the best and good price shop to do polish.....just bought 2nd hand car..so need to look ok lar..hehhehehe

i know 1 place..... good and cheap.

he using autoglym polish. RM 88 for 3 layers.

center parking lot in SS2 in front of 7-eleven.

or u can go to USJ Taipan multi-storey parking lot. there also good but RM 120 for 3 layers.

GT20v

wah thnx dude........

emm can they remove abit of calar??
what do you mean by 3layer?
sorry noob here check my sig..ehehhe

WAJA2003

Go CARS servis car care..in most shopping center hv liao..
Go do VIP treatment....price i donno lahhh,but sure more that RM150 i think..

nicteh

Jan 27, 2005
GT20v, i not sure what cheap u mean.
but i have 1 shop to recommmend which is at damansara perdana (behind the mutiara damansara, the curve shopping mall). if not mistaken the shop name is pro-care. RM168 for 3 layers(remove, polish and wax), they use 3M product. include interior. They really work on each inch of your car, really good workmanship i can said.

hey bro..

y dun u buy d polish stuffs n do it at ur home? it much more better....at least u can learn some polish skills...

if u wan shining shining...polish every week la.....polish with 99 1st then follow by soft wax...looks better......

Hi all zthian bros,

Just wanna ask any advice for taking care the car body, undercarriage etc at places near the sea.

The place im gonna shift to is at Kuala Selangor.

I won't be driving along beach or on beach sand directly but the place where I will be parking and driving ard is approximately 1-2km away frm the sea separated by mangroove forest as barrier.

I will only drive the car 2 - 3 times a week. Motorcycles around there get rusty quite easily so Im kinda worried....

Another...