S.J
bimmer_man said:
i'll be there to shoot more drift photo.. see u guys there... :rock:
yea better u be there..:) hehe take some great shootss..:) :rock:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Mind me asking, what time will the event take place... I will be driving down from KL to come and experience the side ways driving... :tee:

Please inform me the time....

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
theorekz said:
I would like to know how much do i have to pay if i were there to spectate the event??? Thx :D
i think rm5 for spectators......
c u guys there..:)

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Had loads of fun there today. Hope to see all the photos soon :)

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
chromas said:
Had loads of fun there today. Hope to see all the photos soon :)

Yea......loads of fun but too bad car got problem during qualifying..:( miss that..hehe
cromas wah so fast get bck to singapore..?im your condo mate at mallaca....so got your angle-d5 polo shirt.?:regular_smile: :retarded:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
bimmerman......whats up......is that all the pic u got..?nomore pic ?:(:X-:

bimmer_man

Nov 17, 2005
monsterv6 said:
bimmerman......whats up......is that all the pic u got..?nomore pic ?:(:X-:
got some more dude.. still processing... and todays weather is not on photographers side... cloudy day + some rain make quite difficult to get best shot.. :baring_teeth:

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
monsterv6 said:
Yea......loads of fun but too bad car got problem during qualifying..:( miss that..hehe
cromas wah so fast get bck to singapore..?im your condo mate at mallaca....so got your angle-d5 polo shirt.?:regular_smile: :retarded:
At first we were just about to go to the condo for toilet break, but we got a phone call from Singapore, so needed to get back to settle some things.

Didn't get the shirt yet, they said have to buy and didn't come with the event.

Actually, I think it'd be a good idea to give to those who were participating so that they can help promote the event at other locations. Just a suggestion.

My car's front bumper had some cracks and I need to do a patch first. Not going to spray until end of the year.

I kena lots of cones during the qualifying on the large corner. I think I was out of the running cos of that

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Guys , my dad just bought me a Satria GTi (Well at 1st going for B16A EG but reconsider it EG was kinda old car ) so thank god for it i got one . As im noob in car mod , need to know some infos from u guys .

First ,when I got the car , due to many of sifus suggesting better upgrade handling then performance first , so I went for those things :

- Koni with Eibach
- Steel braided hoses and brake pad
- Rims and Bridgestone Potenza

Need to know what kind of other mods that can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience