selangor
leonachin.com
Drift Time

saturday : 12 pm to 10.30 pm

Sunday : 10am to 7.30 PM

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Got my msg about my confirmation? Everything set on my side for 7 & 8 Jan already. Hee Hee

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
Yea..:) cant wait till 7 of jan..hehe :)
have to get ready some tyres by next week hahhahaP:)

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
yeah... wish i could go sideways too!! kekeke!

colin: yeah.. i got it already! ^ _ ^

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
When is the SSO coming to Batu Kawan Penang Again

Got my car ready but no events to participate in Penang....? So when u guys going to organise one in Penang. I heard there is a new club which is called Team Virus, which is already a registered club with the Department of association. They might organise it but the club is still new and looking for activemembers to help. but so far no events.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
kugan81 said:
Got my car ready but no events to participate in Penang....? So when u guys going to organise one in Penang. I heard there is a new club which is called Team Virus, which is already a registered club with the Department of association. They might organise it but the club is still new and looking for activemembers to help. but so far no events.
SSO event is held by the R3 guys......not sure about that yet..

scctan

Dec 8, 2004
Malacca on Drifted

Hi Drifted dude....

What a new year 2006!!!

The Drift is on at Malacca.....hope there will be many drift dude around to make some drifted move.This also is the begining of the event and i always support all the drifted dude who take part for the event.There will be smoke on tar make some loud noise and drift for D D D Drift.

Cool drifted will always be the Cham...pian.One BIG title will be the Sifu Drift...;)

THE DRIFT IS BEGIN for the first season....Green Light for Drifted Dude.THE GAME IS JUST BEGAIN......2006.

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Counting down the days to the 7th... It's already the 3rd... Tires getting itchy here in SG already...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A car that's so beautiful and makes you feel so relaxed. This is the Acura TL, it's beautiful, elegant and featured-pack. With the Super AWD system, this car would be so perfect to drive. The Acura is a large luxurious sedan that is only sold in North America. Sadly we will never ever get this car in Malaysia. (Or maybe we will, in the guise of the Honda Legend) Check out the video...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience