German tuner creates exhaust pipes with remote-controlled butterfly valves for 370Z

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The Nissan 370Z definately sounds enthusiastic, in fact much more than the 350 it replaces. But when heard passing by at full note, it can be a little subdued. To change that and offer even more aural pleasure, German tuner Cobra Technology and Lifestyle has developed a remote-controlled butterfly valve that allows the owner to control how loud the car is, this product is a part of wide range of visual and performance parts for the 370Z.

The remote-controlled butterfly valve includes 120mm pipes with a flap that helps the Z sound from anything like a laidback cruiser to a all out race car.

<object width="640" height="385">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2jHenk2NJ4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: GizMag

Last edited:

badtz_mark

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Malaysia
Re: German tuner creates exhaust pipes with remote-controlled butterfly valves for 37

good way to fool the authorities.
me want one

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
Re: German tuner creates exhaust pipes with remote-controlled butterfly valves for 37

ceh...this thing was like 1990's lah
want to put in my car,but not enough room to put double pipe.n then.single big muffla is way macho than twin exhaust.mueheheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the greatest aspects of motorsports is perhaps also one of the angles that the spectators rarely view as they see the racecars shred slicks on the tarmac, and that is the plethora of emotions and effort invested by the team in getting the car to the starting grid in the first place.

Team JPM Dragon-i can attest to that though, as the team very nearly didn’t make it to the starting grid but managed to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience