Genuine Carbon Fiber Ralliart Grill

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
It's getting rare these days. Difficult to see one on normal roads except at Ah Wah's workshop.

What's more ironic is, those 'Ah Beng' Myvi likes to cucuk me.. haiz.... this morning, a Nissan X-Trail (new model) with loads of LED lights in front poked me. But I bought him cigaratte after I got into an open road ....

It's getting rare these days. Difficult to see one on normal roads except at Ah Wah's workshop.

What's more ironic is, those 'Ah Beng' Myvi likes to cucuk me.. haiz.... this morning, a Nissan X-Trail (new model) with loads of LED lights in front poked me. But I bought him cigaratte after I got into an open road ....
Yours already mod some more, give him more smoke.......hhahahhahahhah:driver:

The more mods Ah Beng see from another car, the more excited they become, the more they wanna to cucuk....

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
The more mods Ah Beng see from another car, the more excited they become, the more they wanna to cucuk....
Yeah, I was on the first lane and they can jump from 3rd to first lane. Next thing I knew was, I saw a car at the back sticking onto my back windscreen. Can't even see the headlamp cos too near. In these situations, I'll usually drive as slow as possible and leave more space in front to stop 'gradually ' just in case that bugger can't stop on time.

Yea, Studzedward. That is pretty good defensive move.

Either the Myvi engine is bursting with "lagi power" gazillion hp, or the owner trying to get a tow-effect driving behind your Airtrek slipstream......hahahaha

Yeah, I was on the first lane and they can jump from 3rd to first lane. Next thing I knew was, I saw a car at the back sticking onto my back windscreen. Can't even see the headlamp cos too near. In these situations, I'll usually drive as slow as possible and leave more space in front to stop 'gradually ' just in case that bugger can't stop on time.
Cannot see headlamps because you higher mah.......hhahahhahahahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Yea, Studzedward. That is pretty good defensive move.

Either the Myvi engine is bursting with "lagi power" gazillion hp, or the owner trying to get a tow-effect driving behind your Airtrek slipstream......hahahaha
Less wind drag, like cyclist/motorcyclist follow lorry or bus......hhahahhahahah:driver:

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
Oh yes, GranTurismo Playstation does demonstrate the effect of slipstreams... maybe they learnt from there, hehehehe....

All in all, just drive safely. I've been in the shoe of those ricey drivers last time... the days of modifying my old Saga, Satria, Wira and AE111. Thinking I was the king of the road... but as I grew older, thoughts have changed. I've got a family to think about.

One more thing, having a 'high performance car' does not make the owner smarter or have better driving skills. For a pure car enthusiast, it's just the sense of ownership and driving pleasure..

The ah beng probably driving and cucuk around in their parent's Myvi....

Before Ah Beng thinking of cucuking....I suggest them to find a decent job, buy and finance their own car first, and make sure the financing is complete (if not, the bank is the REAL owner of the car):biggrin::biggrin:

Oh yes, GranTurismo Playstation does demonstrate the effect of slipstreams... maybe they learnt from there, hehehehe....

All in all, just drive safely. I've been in the shoe of those ricey drivers last time... the days of modifying my old Saga, Satria, Wira and AE111. Thinking I was the king of the road... but as I grew older, thoughts have changed. I've got a family to think about.

One more thing, having a 'high performance car' does not make the owner smarter or have better driving skills. For a pure car enthusiast, it's just the sense of ownership and driving pleasure..
I often tell my friends, when one owns a nice sporty car, they usually drives slow to show off, but when one who do not have one, will drive fast to show off, but I don't what they showing off.. .....hahhahhahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
I often tell my friends, when one owns a nice sporty car, they usually drives slow to show off, but when one who do not have one, will drive fast to show off, but I don't what they showing off.. .....hahhahhahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
Haha well said bro. You're definately right. If you have a fabulous car, drive slowly and show off to bystanders. Hehehe...

thesyko

Oct 19, 2007
How much does this cost?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

stutzedward

May 27, 2009
I don;t sell these CF parts anymore. If you're interested, pls PM me yr number and I will get the manufacturer to contact you directly.

need to ask you guys if you've heard of this shop before and how good are they? they seem to be the nearest mod shop for me and thinking of prepping my car up there.

but need some feedback from you guys out there. biased or not...i'm all ears.

thanks.