Genuine Carbon Fiber Ralliart Grill

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hey bros,

I think most of you know that I no longer sell carbon fiber parts in ZTH. I've taken down all the ads here. Reason is because work commitments have increased and I really have no time for that. It's pretty inconvenient to collect, pack and courier. But then, if you want, you can still contact me and I'll help to arrange for that.

Anyway, this thread is to share something new for our Airtreks. It's the carbon fiber Ralliart grill. It's made from 100% CF and not skinning as some may say. The product comes with the grill but not the logo. You will have to remove the logo from your original grill to fit this in. Here are some pictures to share. Anyone interested?

Attachments

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hi Bro,

Original Ralliart does not come with carbon fiber variant. This is custom made. The original one is plastic.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I don't sell CF parts anymore. Work is just too busy and I have no time for this. Those who wanted Airtrek CF parts, just PM me your number and I'll get the supplier to contact you directly.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
It's getting rare these days. Difficult to see one on normal roads except at Ah Wah's workshop.

What's more ironic is, those 'Ah Beng' Myvi likes to cucuk me.. haiz.... this morning, a Nissan X-Trail (new model) with loads of LED lights in front poked me. But I bought him cigaratte after I got into an open road ....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's getting rare these days. Difficult to see one on normal roads except at Ah Wah's workshop.

What's more ironic is, those 'Ah Beng' Myvi likes to cucuk me.. haiz.... this morning, a Nissan X-Trail (new model) with loads of LED lights in front poked me. But I bought him cigaratte after I got into an open road ....
Yours already mod some more, give him more smoke.......hhahahhahahhah:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The more mods Ah Beng see from another car, the more excited they become, the more they wanna to cucuk....

stutzedward

3,000 RPM

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
The more mods Ah Beng see from another car, the more excited they become, the more they wanna to cucuk....
Yeah, I was on the first lane and they can jump from 3rd to first lane. Next thing I knew was, I saw a car at the back sticking onto my back windscreen. Can't even see the headlamp cos too near. In these situations, I'll usually drive as slow as possible and leave more space in front to stop 'gradually ' just in case that bugger can't stop on time.