Gear SERIOUS problem .. urgent pls

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
I think syncro in chinese call "thong nga" or something like that.. that's what I always hear those mechanic say.. :P

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
but d problem is.. when i switch off d engine i can easliy change every single gear... when i start d engine again.. d prob shows up... ;(

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
the 'thong' issit pronounce as 'thong'(sup in english)

now im smooth adi except gear 2 > gear 1

just wan to confirm, does clutch pad will effect ur gear to be similar to this ???

coz im taking a risk to change it this friday

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i think to shift down to gear 1..it is advisable to do when in full stop.. gear 2 is strong enough ...why need gear 1 while moving? the rpm will be quite high while moving..

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
I think his problem is hard to shift gear up and down (1 > 2 or 2 > 1), especially when high RPM or car moving fast..

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
izit a real problem??i tot any car would do the same..why wanna downshiftting to 1st gear while u moving?1st gear only use to initiate the car to move only..i read dat sumwhere..

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
Normally clutch finished if difficult/hard for u to shift gear from 1>2>3 and after u shift the gear ur car felt like lossing power coz when ur clutch pad "kong" already and cannot grab the flywheel and cause clutch slip or more seriously cannot grab the flywheel at all and last ur clutch will burned.

That's my experience...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do you think this engine oil is just really that bad? I thinking to use but after i saw a friend post this then i think i better you more branded engine oil. my service is coming soon also 0.o

The post too long so here is the story just share: Click Below can read.
Engine Up Engine Oil Sucks! Nearly damage my car!!!!!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience