gas and electric powered BB/airsoft guns

lingkesh

500 RPM
Aug 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
does any1 here noe whre can i get this high quality metal type of electric or gas powered guns???
really intrested..
pls tell if u guys noe any place in kl that they sell....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
u wont get any info in a public forum bro....too risky.
btw, no way in KL or the country will sell openly...if u want those tokyo marui mini replica's, they're about rm170 sold in a comic store in cineleisure. i shoot pesky stray cats n dogs that pee infront of my yard =P sometimes friends

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
hahaha... for the mini marui, is it legal??

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hell yeah...its sold in a comic store....its not full size replica...those 1:1 scale gotta (ahem ahem) oni can find...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Ooo.. (ehem ehem) sound interesting... hehe

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
those 1:1 scale...really ahem ahem only can get.....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Golok there 1 all wont last 1. oso look plasticky heheh oh n yah...there al oso selling spring loaded type...no power 1

dun buy BB gun la...get a crossbow...more macho. n when got ppl kacau u on the road...shot thru their gas tank mah. armour piercing ler muahahahahhaha

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Golok there 1 all wont last 1. oso look plasticky heheh oh n yah...there al oso selling spring loaded type...no power 1

dun buy BB gun la...get a crossbow...more macho. n when got ppl kacau u on the road...shot thru their gas tank mah. armour piercing ler muahahahahhaha

which brings me to the question ..... where can i buy a crossbow??? :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
vagabond....if u ever find out...let me know ok? i oso been looking hi n low for it. Mlk used to have a few hunting shops...those where u can buy hunting rifle bullets. used to sell spare parts for crossbows but close shop aredy. now hunting license very hard to renew n no more new license being given...the selling license oso affected.

oni way i can think of is, order the parts 1 by 1 overseas n ship it in. i really dig the small miniature type(think Xena warrior princess) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
vaga, homemade, DIY....actually I think the rotan is strong enough to make the bow....the problem is making the arrow...Bow can get a sport shop....izit??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
actualy got thought of making 1 oso..get some drawings done up n get those aluminium engineering shops to bend n cut n weld according to teh design...but a few things hard to get...trigger mech n the bow string.

i fired a crossbow b4...my fren's father was a hunter n we seludup it out to test it out...very nice feeling. no kickback at all. shot thru about 30cms of newspaper...ended up we couldnt pull the bolt out had to rip the newspaper to shred to get the bolt out. then on 2nd draw the string broke...my fren got grounded for a week cos his father couldnt find replacement for the string hahahah

oh yah. wat TR is rite...the bolt oso very hard to find...different from normal arrows. shorter n normally made out of steel/hi grade alum cos the force more than normal bow.

i think u mean sport shop can get bow rite? type too fast eh hahahah

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I drive a year 2001 SGTi with mmc ecu.Mods that I've done are:

1.HKS air filter
2.Powerzone Hi cams & extractor
3.Rebored TB
4.Adjustable cam pulley
5.Volker Iridium spark plug
6.Matspeed J5 management(not yet install)

However...with the current set up my engine is knocking at certain RPM.I went for dyno but the dyno guy was affraid to push the throtle to maximume due to engine knocking.Thats mean I didn't get the complete figure on the dyno charts.My questions are:

1.What...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience