GAB HA series or GAB SS series?

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone, im newbie here~:wavey:

currently im driving the honda civic SR4 (EG9) stock engine~. thinking to change my suspension into adjustable.. but too many options and feedback always make me confuse~ Im wondering should i get HA series or SS series? Will SS series more comfort compare to HA series? all sifus please comment and advise~ thx~~~~:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
my waja using gab SS siries.. not bad.. perfecto for daily used and cornercorner :biggrin:

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
just install it into my car a few days ago..

yes.. it will be very soft and bouncing.. but not really bouncing like potong spring..

my waja is wide body and using 6k front n 4k rear. and i love it..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if ur looking at comfort.. adjustables typically shouldnt be on the list...

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if ur looking at comfort.. adjustables typically shouldnt be on the list...
hi madman, comfort of course it wont be comfort as oem shock lo... but i think EG ori shock also not really comfort as like camry... whahahahaha:rofl: but then what kind of suspension did you use on ur EG? i post this cause wanna compare btw SS series and HA series... wish to lowered my ride to reduce the fender gap, that's why i think of adjustable and slightly better handling than the stock shock....

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

yes.. it will be very soft and bouncing.. but not really bouncing like potong spring..

lengchai, will it very very bouncy? cause i nv sit on an adjustable shock car before... just curios... :confused:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
im using Tein Flex for my EG

between HA n SS... id rather go SS... monotube and also has soft hard adjustable

somemore its the highest range in the GAB line.. of course the highest range should be better right?

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
im using Tein Flex for my EG

between HA n SS... id rather go SS... monotube and also has soft hard adjustable

somemore its the highest range in the GAB line.. of course the highest range should be better right?
your tein flex cost how much?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
mine is for EK actually...so market price now is about RM3.2k

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if u want tein.... my friend selling TEIN HA or about 2.3k reconditioned units and looks like brand new..

Facebook

hes also a forumer here with the nick besixteen

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009

errr bouncy or floaty.....two different thing

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
if refer to Tein, HA is the old version of SS (Super Street). dunno if GAB is using the same type/model as Tein. If yes, then better go with SS. newer technology.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India has definitely done a full U-turn in the eyes of the international motorsports scene, let alone Formula One. Now, the nation boasts its own Formula One team in Force India, two Formula One drivers in Karun Chandhok and Narain Karthikeyan and will be hosting its inaugural race in October this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience