G13B question

sky910

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Hi to all swifter.
I have a question about tis engine.
How to differentiate Singapore and JDM engine??????????
Any major different???

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
different

obviously you can see at the intake manifold EPI for JDM engine, EFI for Sing spec. intake for JDM in round and for sing is square. The ECU is different. that's all i know. if you want to go deeply ask otai2 swift la.

sky910

Known Member
May 1, 2005
thanx for sharing the info slave.
recently i'm trying to find G13B h/c so i need more info about tis engine.
u guys know where to find it?
all i know the ecu, wiring, intake manifold n extractor are different.......hehe
if i buy sing spec h/c and change it to JDM ecu n wiring .........is it work???

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
better find JDM h/c. just plug n play. the horse power is different between JDM n singapore. you must change ECU, intake manifold and extractor. that's a lot of money. i think the wiring is same but better you ask your mechanic. i don't know where to find JDM h/c. very rare. you can ask anybody in this forum. but singapore spec quite good. better than 1.0. for info, no power steering on singapore sepc...

JDM XXX

Feb 12, 2007
the wiring between sing spec n jap spec is not the same..the connector,the sensor,many more thing are different between those spec..if u want JDM spec,go to JDM spec,never rojak rojak the wiring or it will be a problem to u...

use the sing spec block n install the jdm wiring ,the check light will menyala all the way..

these day JDM h/c so hard to get...just use the sing h/c..not much diffferent..alot more cheaper...just suggestion :shades_smile:

sky910

Known Member
May 1, 2005
how the price different between singapore n JDM h/c?????

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
bro,

dun wori about jdm/spore. its doesn't make much different. a few second only. the important thing is to seek for better halfcut.
jdm aka cultus has 115hp
spore only 100hp
once you got the good engine, everything can be mode to make it better.

i always found the spore hc equip with goodies like cam, nology wires, fully balancing, LSD, KONI etc..

you know what: in spore the gti is a semi racer car. the owner is like us, try to add some mode to get better performance. once it scrap, you got those.
while JDM, only use by auntie, school boys etc that is only std. some more not taking good care. the youngster are looking for turbo..

emmm,...make your choice.

sky910

Known Member
May 1, 2005
thanx for ur opinion ABV
mayb i will find singapore h/c bcoz of the bugget n also jdm hard to find

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here I am again giving out the top 10 lists of vehicles you should consider for purchases should you want to look for a coupe right under RM30,000. I hope my previous write ups has been informative and hope that this would give new direction and inspiration to everyone else.

No. 10 Proton Putra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience