FWD Drift Xtreme Park XX-11-2004 TBA

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
you better be working on it since we don't know you, not sure you know the management and copying people's thread and edit it into ur FF drift. i dont' mind FF drift since i use to drive wira and try drifting on B3 :) BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO FOLLOW THE THREADS OR UPDATING US ON WHAT'S GOING ON....

PLEASE STATE UR NAME AND CONTACT AS I THINK A FEW FF DRIFTERS HERE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN :)

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Yupe agree with Donut. You better be quick before all these 'WHO SAY FF CANNOT DRIFT' war started again.

Btw, 'Boob-pulling'... that's a nice word. Hey Donut, let's go pull some boobs tonight shall we? :D :D :D

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
u never even asked permission from the extreme park people yet and u still put this up .... sigh,i don't understand man ... anyway,why don't u just go there straight look for raja razman and give him your proposal ... see what he has to say ... btw,don't jual our nama and say its organized by drift.com.my ... it doesn't work that way,main reason being we don't even know who u are in the first place ... THANKS!!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..

agree with u uras, not to say we are sipporting ur ideas or what, well its better for u to start by working on the proposal, meeting up eith the mgmt ie Raja Razman, discuss on the outcome...

well, i guess RR has his T&C as well rite....

Not to say p[osting up here is not a good idea....some will condemm u more if it does'nt work out bro....chill. :D

cheers'

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
From small my mum taught me not to say anything if i have nothing better to say.....well, no comment.......haihz......

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
well guys FF i can pull the car thru hehehe FR i also can!! hehehe (but not good lah) for me both can it's just the matter of how much you can pull it off. you need hell lotsa money to do a FF drift. (i think some solenoid and all like those japs Ef driftings..) but i support both sports :) i love KENG drift!! hmm actually he didn't spend alot!!! woi keng where are you!! hehehe

mr.nismo : boob-pulling sounds nice.. eh you pull i bite lah can ah?? hehehe

peace guys :) just let it be :) sometimes people learn from a hard way. So does me... but not this hehehehe

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
me too say the same things...some ppl do learn the hard way, but hey..we all malaysians...no need to condemm or what....just wants u to be more extra carefull....

some ppl might u come up to u and tell it straight 2 ur face...some doesnt..those behind the monitors are dangerous...get what i mean....? :lol:

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to ask you guys if you've heard of this shop before and how good are they? they seem to be the nearest mod shop for me and thinking of prepping my car up there.

but need some feedback from you guys out there. biased or not...i'm all ears.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience