FWD Drift Xtreme Park XX-11-2004 TBA

2Drift2Xtreme

Oct 11, 2004
Venue : Sunway Xtreme Park
Date: XX-11-2004
Time: 7:30 PM to 10:30PM (estimated ending time)
Dry or wet?: Wet
Organizers: Individual ,TBA
FWD cars :Rm 80++
Spectator charges: Free !

Sliding with FWD Cars Only

You will be witnessing the very first official go-kart track FWD slide session in Malaysia! Come join the fun and check out the drifters wannabe ! While they slide for the 1st time in XtremePark Go kart track.

Parking:
Spectators:
a) Park at the paint ball car park area to avoid congestions at the gokart area as the 20+ drift cars will be moving in and out. Please do be considerate.
b ) The gokart parking space will be strictly for those drifting, Cars which is not involved will be asked to park elsewhere.
c) To those who wanna attend or have friends attending.Please let them know about this, Thank you

P.S : FF sifu needed to lead the gang and FR sifus are invited as well.
Calling FF sifu

To be announce once i get the approval from extreme park and confirmation for the fees

Please put your name here : (Drivers willbe selected accordingly)

1)2 Fast 2 Xtreme.

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Are you sure this is going to heppen ? If so i dont mind coming to have a look. but if you are going to host any event. do change the format instead of coping what i wrote for last weekends event.

hope this is not a joke. as you seem like you registered new just to post this event. lol

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I had to miss the RWD drifting session for a paintball competition on the same time and day.

If this FWD drifting session is on, don't mind dropping by to take a look.

Best of luck. :)

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Aiyo!! not another "who say FF cannot drift". <_<

When will people realize when FF's drags their asses doing U-turns, its not called drifting?

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
V-spec, that day i went to find the drift plc in sunway ended up with the V -sixers gang at the paintball thingy heheheh
sesat jalan that day :lol:

Ray

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
Yaaa its true...

1st of all... discuss with the professional to do a proper proposal.....

No's 1 to be highlights ( SAFETY ) ....

p/s : The track is not a place for a beginner..........

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Perhaps we should have a FWD briefing session for those newbies at some safe open space instead of the go-kart track.

Then later when pro already, can do it on the go-kart track..hahaha :D

I read somewhere on the internet about FWD drifting.

Drifting Techniques

Kansei Drift- this is performed at race speeds, when entering a high speed corner a driver lifts his foot off the throttle to induce a mild over steer and then balances the drift through steering and throttle motions. Note that the car that is being used for this style of drift should be a neutral balanced car therefore the over steer will induce itself. If the car plows through any turn this technique will not work.

Braking drift- this is performed by trail braking into a corner, then loss of grip is obtained and then balance through steering and throttle motions. Note that this is mainly for medium to low speed corners.

Faint Drift- this is performed by rocking the car towards the outside of a turn and then using the rebound of grip to throw the car into the normal cornering direction. Note that this is heavy rally racing technique used to change vehicle attitudes during cornering, mainly tight mountain corners.

Clutch Kick- this is performed by depressing the clutch pedal on approach or during a mild drift, then pop the clutch to give a sudden jolt through the driveline to upset rear traction.

Shift Lock- this is performed by letting the revs drop on downshift into a corner and then releasing the clutch to put stress on the driveline to slow the rear tires inducing over steer. This is like pulling the E-brake through a turn - note that this should be performed in the wet to minimize damage to the driveline, etc.

E-Brake Drift- this technique is very basic, pull the E-Brake or (side brake) to induce rear traction loss and balance drift through steering and throttle play. Note that this can also be used to correct errors or fine tune drift angles.

Dirt Drop Drift- this is performed by dropping the rear tires off the road into the dirt to maintain or gain drift angle without losing power or speed and to set up for the next turn. Note that this technique is very useful for low horsepower cars.

Jump Drift- in this technique the rear tire on the inside of a turn or apex is bounced over a curb to lose traction resulting in oversteer.

Long Slide Drift- this is done by pulling the E-brake through a strait to start a high angel drift and to hold this to set up for the turn ahead. Note that this can only be done at high speed.

Swaying Drift- this is a slow side-to-side faint like drift where the rear end sways back and forth down a strait.

FF Drift- or front wheel drive drift. The E-brake as well as steering and braking techniques must be used to balance the car through a corner. Note that the E-brake is the main technique used to balance the drift.

Power Over- this performed when entering a corner and using full throttle to produce heavy oversteer (tail slide) through the turn. Note that you need horsepower to make this happen.

www.driftclub.com

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
U can found many FF expert drifter to play????
If all kachang putih very dangerous lehhh.......U think all the FR drifter at xtrem park no practive 1 mehh.....

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
this event at Sunway again ar....wah lao.... <_< hey...update on this event ler....maybe go show show a bit...but at KL la....lazy to drive up there.... :unsure: but update it first la.... :lol: and...come on la...dun kutuk us FF drivers la...ass dragging is like drifting la....must understand bit la....we FF car ler also wanna have the drifting feeling ma...give us face a bit la..... :D

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
still agree that FR's can do AND hold their drift lines better than FF's, BUT why keep kutuking FF drifters?

i mean not everyone is as fortunate to own an FR. even if u do say "why not get a KE70 or 120Y? cheap what!!!" it still boils down to the point that the ammount of money spent to do up the car and also reliability issues, being an old car.

why call FF drifts as ass-dragging just cause the rear wheels don't translate power to the ground? how about FR drifts, i can say their boob-pulling what? :P

i think everyone should just keep an open mind and just think of it as "any car with 4 wheels can be drifted in"

:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help ! Why the radio and the clock doesnt working?? But the fuse at the back of the radio is okay,and the fuse in the dashboard is okay,i dont know why
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience