futuristic self wash paint??????

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
good also at least if ppl wanna lean on your car they will slide off & fall :proud:
yeah.. rain x going to fade after few days rite? this is like permanent rain x on the body..
Yup, rain x just to repel water only. Dirt still will be there. I think is some sort of paint coating?

Best to deter some low mentality and rude motorcyclist from spitting on your car. Once they spit. It will just slide off :rofl:

May 17, 2013
Selangor
similar to what we can find in the market on 'hard coating'
e.g. opti-coat, opti-guard, carpro finest and etc

Ever Dry | UltraTech International Inc.
---
Ultra-Ever Dry does NOT dry clear! It cannot be used on automobile windshields and obscures visibility through glass.

FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. NOT AVAILABLE TO CONSUMERS AT THIS TIME.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If this is the Nissan never-dirty Leaf paint tech, it cannot be polished. So if it's scratched, it has to be re-sprayed on.

And technically it's not self-wash, it's 'can't-get-dirty' paint.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
They should spend time and money to R&D self wash coating... for my ass... I'd gladly pay through my ass for that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the most worth it to purchase Mercedes with E400 specs is now a trend! We had done so many Mercedes E300 Bluetec that we know the car more than the owner! Hence today we are here to do a full correction and coating on this black beauty.

Upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience