Full set of Hot Bits Suspension with Pillar Mount.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie guys.

I have a set of S13/A31 - second hand Hot Bits suspension for sale. Its adjustable High n Low with Pillow Ball Mount.

This part is purchased brand new and not from chop shop. The condition of the part is guarantee perfect. No defect, leaking or what-so-ever.

This complete part is purchased brand new (RM4000 ++) and is for a project car. Its for sale as the project was cancelled off, and is trying to get back some cash. It perfect for drifting use, street race and comfort driving.

The suspension is in perfect condition as it was bought brand new and was only used twice in the entire 16 months of purchase. Please call to nego on the price.

Serious buyer please. Please call me at 012 334 7886.

cheers'

Last edited:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Yes. You can. Hot Bits export their products to a few continents around the world. This includes Japan as well.

cheers'

Last edited:

GSR_Freak

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
mind me asking, whats the spring rate, and dampening settings at (track, street or comfort?) are the dampers twin tube with double canister?

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Spring rate - dunno.
usage - for street (according to seller ), (tested it, its hard, ideal for drifting as well)
canister - dun have.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

both my 1.6 wira side mirrors not working. when i press the control button, it only move abit n cant move to the angle i want. is there anyways tat i can remove the mirror n grease the controls inside? pls help me here.. thx alot..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience