Full List of Cars We Protect

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I think it has. From the website, it has immobilizer, tilt sensor, hyperfrequency sensor and spare battery for siren. And some special key to start or something.

But as you know, stock alarm sure has some vulnerabilities that most of the thieves must know. I hope I can protect my investment better with Radiostar.

Checkout www.hilux.com.my for more info.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

hello,

iam buying a new car and want to install and alarm system,

can u tell me whats the advantage of putting radiostar than the other aftermarket alarm brand??

thanks...

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
hello,

iam buying a new car and want to install and alarm system,

can u tell me whats the advantage of putting radiostar than the other aftermarket alarm brand??

thanks...
They say radiostar is the best thing since sliced bread.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi widewake,

for your case we have to inspect your car first to find out whether the immo is built into the ECU. If it is then installation will be very challenging and you will have to take out the standard immo. If its not we might be able to bypass it and both radiostar and your std immo will work.

Feel free to contact us so that we can arrange with our installer to examine int.

Cheers!
:)

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wideawake said:
They say radiostar is the best thing since sliced bread.

Hi ][zoohalee][vtec][,

Our strengths are excellent customer service that is unmatched by any other players in the market. We have very good customer satisfaction as you can see from the postings of our customers in our forum.

Of course, our products are of good quality and reliable. Without these features, no matter how good the services are it will not work.... and finally, we offer very competitive prices because we sell direct to customers rather than through shops then to customers. This way, we prevent further markup from shops and pass on the cost savings to customers. Also because we deal direct with our customers, we are able to serve them best :)

Feel free to contact us for No Obligation FREE demo. Just click on our "Radiostar Nationwide Business Partner" Thread for contact details.

Hope to see you soon :)

zmcqdv

May 22, 2005
Puchong
My new VIOS - Need advise on Car Security

Hi guys,
Bear with me, guys... I'm totally new to Car Security system.... Just got my car yesterday.... yahooo..... :D

If I'm to install RADIOSTAR, Will my Cobra Car System in my Vios will be void of Warranty?

If so, what will happen with the immobilizer that comes together with Cobra? Can it be integrated with Radiostar?

I'm thinking to get CAPTOR services + Radiostar, what do u all think? IF to get these two, which needs to be installed first?

What about COBRA + CAPTOR + RADIOSTAR.... is this possible? :cool:

What's the difference between Viper and Radiostar?
I mean the advantages/disanvantages between the 2? I saw one part is that the Radiostar distance is 0.914 km, while the Viper distance 2.01 km (Not too sure abt Viper Distance - whether true or not).

If i'm in Times Square Carpark (Malaysia) - Parked in B3 and I'm on the 3 floor, will the remote alerts me if there's anything wrong with the car? - For Radiostar Car Security. :confused:

What's the differences between the 2 models of Radiostar... just the casing of the remote only, right??

Thanks guys!!!

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
zmcqdv said:
Hi guys,
Bear with me, guys... I'm totally new to Car Security system.... Just got my car yesterday.... yahooo..... :D

If I'm to install RADIOSTAR, Will my Cobra Car System in my Vios will be void of Warranty?
Well depends on how you want to install it. You can install it together or we can remove your Cobra. It's up to you bro.

If so, what will happen with the immobilizer that comes together with Cobra? Can it be integrated with Radiostar?
If its a stock immobilizer the remote start cannot be installed since your immo is actually in built, not like the aftermarket ones which are incorporated into your system. Only way to make it work is to "disable" the immo function

I'm thinking to get CAPTOR services + Radiostar, what do u all think? IF to get these two, which needs to be installed first?
Yes, this would be really good. I would advise you to install CAPTOR first. Our authorized installer can then integrate Radiostar for you. No worries. If you do it the other way around I do not know if the CAPTOR guys know how to make it work together.

What about COBRA + CAPTOR + RADIOSTAR.... is this possible? :cool:
Yes it definitely will be. Given they are installed by an experienced installer.

What's the difference between Viper and Radiostar?
I mean the advantages/disanvantages between the 2? I saw one part is that the Radiostar distance is 0.914 km, while the Viper distance 2.01 km (Not too sure abt Viper Distance - whether true or not).
Viper as in your stock Vios alarm?Well that's a one way while Radiostar is a 2-way. If your current car alarm is triggered you will not know unless you are loooking at your car. With 2 way the signal will be sent to your remote alerting you about your car's condition. 2km well its not really useful with a single way alarm. imagine you can open or close your door from 2km a way but you do not know the status of your car. I think it really defeats the purpose of having such a distance.

If i'm in Times Square Carpark (Malaysia) - Parked in B3 and I'm on the 3 floor, will the remote alerts me if there's anything wrong with the car? - For Radiostar Car Security. :confused:
Its very difficult to tell. We really need to test it out. The best example I can give is Carrefour Subang parking at the bottom, when you go up the escaltors to Carrefour you can still receive a signal...so it allreally depends

What's the differences between the 2 models of Radiostar... just the casing of the remote only, right??
Yes the remote only. Dragon is scratch proof and has a 2 two toned pearl colour. Its backlight is green while Leopard backlight is orange. Casing is of a more common type of colour.

Hope that I have answered your questions.

Thanks.

Thanks guys!!!

Welcome

zmcqdv

May 22, 2005
Puchong
Thanks... how do i get to c a demo and where?

Hi !!

Thanks a lot intergramania...
Where do i get to c the demo? I saw ur website.. it's somewhere in PJ, exactly where? Any references?

Q: If i'm still to use the COBRA (it comes with it's own Immo - preinstalled in my VIOS), will the car thieves able to disable this Immo and RadioStar as well? Is that possible?
If so should I get Captor + Radiostar? Will that be any better?

Thanks.

Last edited:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
zmcqdv said:
Hi !!

Thanks a lot intergramania...
Where do i get to c the demo? I saw ur website.. it's somewhere in PJ, exactly where? Any references?

Q: If i'm still to use the COBRA (it comes with it's own Immo - preinstalled in my VIOS), will the car thieves able to disable this Immo and RadioStar as well? Is that possible?
If so should I get Captor + Radiostar? Will that be any better?

Thanks.
Welcome bro

Give us a call and we can met you in PJ area.

Well dude its always best to have as much protection as possible but disabling any car alarm no matter how goo it is depends on the skills of that person...therefore no alarm is 100% safe bro. But having said that its better to have protection that to have none at all....

I would say the best is to have an aftermarket immo, Radiostar, boot lock and Captor is you can afford it. Captor is good no doubt but then it does not come cheap....

Call us, we can meet and explain to you further. Thanks

zmcqdv

May 22, 2005
Puchong
Hi again,
I have met up a friend of mine, and he said that his car is able to bypass the immo (cobra type - Toyota Vios also) and able to use the remote start. The immo still working he said. If the key (chip installed in the key) is not inserted into the car key hole, the engine will shut down. He said the person installed uses a convertor to bypass the immo checking to start the car. Can ur radiostar do this?? I hope it can... Thanks.

About the remote winding up the window, does radiostar has this? If so, is there any extra charges to add in to make that work?

Thanks.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
zmcqdv said:
Hi again,
I have met up a friend of mine, and he said that his car is able to bypass the immo (cobra type - Toyota Vios also) and able to use the remote start. The immo still working he said. If the key (chip installed in the key) is not inserted into the car key hole, the engine will shut down. He said the person installed uses a convertor to bypass the immo checking to start the car. Can ur radiostar do this?? I hope it can... Thanks.

About the remote winding up the window, does radiostar has this? If so, is there any extra charges to add in to make that work?

Thanks.

Bro we would like to know more from your fren about this. Sounds interesting.

That is a seperate module which will need to be added in. Yes you will need to installl this as a seperate module but Radiostar is compatible with it.

Thanks

jhleo1

May 4, 2005
Selangor
integramania said:
Bro we would like to know more from your fren about this. Sounds interesting.

That is a seperate module which will need to be added in. Yes you will need to installl this as a seperate module but Radiostar is compatible with it.

Thanks
Hi, there is a module from this website about remote start immobilizer bypass module. It is the module your guys talk about?

http://www.caraudio-caralarms.com/bypass-module.html