Full List of Cars We Protect

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by boonyloh@Mar 22 2005, 14:43
fixed my car but i think the alarm is too soft, any way to hook it up to the horn as well?
[snapback]830469[/snapback]​
Harlo fren. Did you manage to get you window to roll up properly d?

As for the siren the best way is to change it entirely, the siren we have is complimentary with the alarm, need to change if you want a louder one. Your car didn't have any so we could not hook it up to an existing one. Normally Meng will test if the car has a louder siren then he will use it, if not he will use the one that comes with the unit.

So how does the shock sensor and two way work?

Will be posting your ride pretty soon :)

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Originally posted by integramania+Mar 22 2005, 15:54 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(integramania @ Mar 22 2005, 15:54 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-boonyloh@Mar 22 2005, 14:43
fixed my car but i think the alarm is too soft, any way to hook it up to the horn as well?
[snapback]830469[/snapback]​
Harlo fren. Did you manage to get you window to roll up properly d?

As for the siren the best way is to change it entirely, the siren we have is complimentary with the alarm, need to change if you want a louder one. Your car didn't have any so we could not hook it up to an existing one. Normally Meng will test if the car has a louder siren then he will use it, if not he will use the one that comes with the unit.

So how does the shock sensor and two way work?

Will be posting your ride pretty soon :)
[snapback]830679[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

no ler... windows won't roll up on auto yet

the shock sensor is a bit wierd though sometimes sound sometimes nothing if i hit the windows. anyway to hook up the siren together with car horn ar?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site

the shock sensor is a bit wierd though sometimes sound sometimes nothing if i hit the windows. anyway to hook up the siren together with car horn ar?
[snapback]832045[/snapback]​
[/quote]

have you managed to ask the Mazda dealer yet? Meng had this prob when he installed a audio player into a Toyota Wish and when he asked abt this he was told how to reset this. So it shouldn't be a problem to get it back. Lemme know k?

Well it all depends on the impact of how hard you hit and where you hit. Out of 10 times I would say 8 times siren will work...shouldn't be a prob.....

I will ask Meng and see lar if can....maybe its possible bro....if you want it really loud then can look for one

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004

[snapback]832045[/snapback]​

have you managed to ask the Mazda dealer yet? Meng had this prob when he installed a audio player into a Toyota Wish and when he asked abt this he was told how to reset this. So it shouldn't be a problem to get it back. Lemme know k?

Well it all depends on the impact of how hard you hit and where you hit. Out of 10 times I would say 8 times siren will work...shouldn't be a prob.....

I will ask Meng and see lar if can....maybe its possible bro....if you want it really loud then can look for one
[snapback]834110[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I reset my ecu and let it learn and now my windows works.... the other thing is the siren still need it to be loud and i might shift the reciever to a better location don't really like the look in my steering coloumn :lol:

every things else is okay

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
I reset my ecu and let it learn and now my windows works.... the other thing is the siren still need it to be loud and i might shift the reciever to a better location don't really like the look in my steering coloumn :lol:

every things else is okay
[snapback]835741[/snapback]​
[/quote]

good to know....

i asked Meng already...he sed no advisable to hook to your horn coz it will draw too much current....

wat you can do is to change to a louder siren

:)

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
haha... installed 2around 2 months ago... :P forgoten to post here... :D
not to praise u guys, u guys got good customer service bla bla bla.. :D

i felt more safety since i got my radiostar....:D
but the prob is, once no signal frm my car i feel really unsecured... :D
anyway, just park nearer then should be ok(tats y i dun like cinema)... :D

thz for radiostar shock sensor, once i yam cha at subang area... my radiostar remote was beeping few times(sure my car's alarm got sound also).... i tot coz lots sa loud exhaust around...
i set the shock sensor to medium... so whenever got super loud exhaust passed by my alarm will active....
i tot exhaust, i never go n check lo... coz its just parked at the same roll of shop i yam cha(so many ppl there)

after i yam cha only i noticed... my mivec lip's pocket got ppl tried to take it out....luckly i got srewed it.... n maybe the alarm making noise so they given up... thz to radiostar again...

but i got one prob, i put the shock sensor at the side.. then its always drop down(when my car parked under hot sun)... any solution? :D

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi kwai,

Don't take the alarm for granted. Whenever possible pls check your car everytime when you hear remote beeps. Better to go find out its a false alarm rather than not checking a real break in!!!

As for the shock sensor, what you can do is to replace the double sided tape. Alternately, I'll advice you to put the shock sensor between your steering wheels and speedometer, where the boss kit is. That's the best position coz the steering connects to chasis. Therefore, it can detects shock from any part of the car.

thonginho

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
'sup guys,

well, i had my radiostar installed today.. it's damn cun.. eheheheh... ah meng put an extra siren under my dashboard upon request and did it FOC... hard to find installers like him nowadays.. still need to get used to the functions though.. :)

allic

Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by thonginho@Apr 20 2005, 23:39
'sup guys,

well, i had my radiostar installed today.. it's damn cun.. eheheheh... ah meng put an extra siren under my dashboard upon request and did it FOC... hard to find installers like him nowadays.. still need to get used to the functions though..
extra siren....whats the purpose for that ah????

zronix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
haha, the sirens inside to blarr those buggers that wanna get in ur car w/o permission... kill ur ears... then make u deaf...
but beware not to fall for it urself .... hahahah

jhleo1

May 4, 2005
Selangor
Honda City is not listed in your project. I curious about this amazing alarm system. Does it work with Honda City Vtec's Cobra Globe 3196 immobilizer system? Can it integrate with Cobra system or work separate or not compatable? Void Cobra warranty? Thanks... :)

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
jhleo1 said:
Honda City is not listed in your project. I curious about this amazing alarm system. Does it work with Honda City Vtec's Cobra Globe 3196 immobilizer system? Can it integrate with Cobra system or work separate or not compatable? Void Cobra warranty? Thanks... :)
Hi there...

Well if its a stock immo we need to letthe installer check because the immo you have is not like the aftermarket one. It may be already built in so the rest of the functions of Radiostar will work. Only remote start so need to check this one out. If its an aftermarket immo that is being fitted then all functions can work well once wired up properly.

As for warranty you will need to check with Honda I guess. :)

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Just wondering if you can install for the new Toyota Hilux Vigo.

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience