Full List of Cars We Protect

endorello

Feb 13, 2005
Hi NoName,

Thanks for these infos. Will be checking with my dealer about the warranty issue (and the immobiliser).

A few more questions if u don't mind. Do u have the following features:
- Backup Power Pack for the Alarm Console or the Siren
- Pass-code Protected Override Switch / Valet mode

Thx

How to contact u to get a demo (or more if all goes well)?

-

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by endorello@Feb 14 2005, 22:02
Hi NoName,

Thanks for these infos. Will be checking with my dealer about the warranty issue (and the immobiliser).

A few more questions if u don't mind. Do u have the following features:
- Backup Power Pack for the Alarm Console or the Siren
- Pass-code Protected Override Switch / Valet mode

Thx

How to contact u to get a demo (or more if all goes well)?

-
Hi Bro,

Am replying in NoName's behalf....

- For backup it does not come standard but I think it can be incorporated. We need to check

- Can you elaborate more in the pass-code potect? From what I can gather I think this option is not available. There is no option for any pass codes. However if you can elborate further we will respond as best as we can.

As for a demo u can call 016 6114848 or 012 5080281 and we will be glad to demo to you :)

Thanks

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by vexus@Feb 16 2005, 23:29
how about proton gen.2 ????
got captor can merge with radiostar ??
Hi Vexus,

A good question you have raised. I presume your Captor is similar to the one in the Satria R3. Yes we have actually successfully installed in on 4 of those models with no problems. You will use you current OEM alarm to arm it wil CAPTOR and you can also install Radiostar to enjoy the security feature of the 2 way alarm and all the rest of the cool features.

Just give us a call and we are more than willling to demo to you

016 6114848 or 012 5080281

Thanks bro :)

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi all,

Just to add on the back up battery option. I think its not necessary.
To share my thoughts, if the thief can reach the battery I'm sure he can reach the siren as well. So, even if you have backup battery installed he can just cut off the siren.

The most important part is that radiostar protects the hood. Therefore, if the hood is open it will trigger the alarm and owner will be alerted thru beeping of remote.

allic

Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by NoName@Feb 17 2005, 23:09
Hi all,

To share my thoughts, if the thief can reach the battery I'm sure he can reach the siren as well. So, even if you have backup battery installed he can just cut off the siren.

The most important part is that radiostar protects the hood. Therefore, if the hood is open it will trigger the alarm and owner will be alerted thru beeping of remote.
how will the radiostar protect the car from the hood? care to elaborate more?

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by NoName@Feb 17 2005, 23:09
Hi all,

Tan,

Actually a back up battery siren works in a way that when the power to the siren is cut,
it will automatically ring with the help of the battery inside of it, the thief might reach the
siren but it will be deafening for them to meddle with it and would just leave the car.

I've had one before in my previous car, sure its troublesome, like when you go to the
workshop and if they have to remove the points from the battery, you'd have to use
a key to turn the backup battery siren off, but to me, I think its a good feature to have.

allic

Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by NoName+Feb 21 2005, 11:54 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoName @ Feb 21 2005, 11:54 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-allic@Feb 18 2005, 00:38

how will the radiostar protect the car from the hood? care to elaborate more?
hi allic,

if the hood is opened, it will trigger the alarm.

[/b][/quote]
I dun see any alarm trigger mechanism installed in the hood, so how the alarm will be triggered leh?? By the shock sensor alone? Sorry, just wanna know more abt my alarm onli :)

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by allic@Feb 21 2005, 13:58

I dun see any alarm trigger mechanism installed in the hood, so how the alarm will be triggered leh?? By the shock sensor alone? Sorry, just wanna know more abt my alarm onli :)
The alarm system is wired to the hood switch so if its open while the car is armed then it will trigger the alarm :)

allic

Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by NoName+Feb 21 2005, 18:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoName @ Feb 21 2005, 18:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-allic@Feb 21 2005, 13:58

The alarm system is wired to the hood switch so if its open while the car is armed then it will trigger the alarm :) [/b][/quote]
oic... tried liao...it works. :) i didnt know of this feature. Thanks. :)

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
fixed my car but i think the alarm is too soft, any way to hook it up to the horn as well?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been searching high and low for those transparent plastic/acrylic office blind rod which enables u to open or close the blinds. I wanna know where in KL or PJ can get it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience