Full clutch and Half Clutch

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
:confused_smile: full clucth or half clutch ??? wat do u mean or trying to say ? half is mean tat u leg stop in the middle not full reliease the clutch la .... so the car was going to move or not going to move like tat lo !!! full clutch means u clutch in 100 % or clutch out 100% lo .... normaly when u driving on the road the clutch 100% out lo !

hmmmm wat i'm trying to say leh ? hehehe i duno wat u asking but hope those answer help u ..... :X-:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Cheh I thought it was a new drifting technique!

Please give some details.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
half clutching is a technique some drifters use to modulate the throttle....er...sorry ...instead of modulating the throttle, some drifters modulate the clutch while leaving the throttle in a fixed position..it is also used to control the amount of spin the rear tyre experiences( which you could also control with the throttle but with the clutch its more responsive ).... good for response but bad for the clutch..hope I didnt confuse u too much:shocked:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
half clutching is a technique some drifters use to modulate the throttle....er...sorry ...instead of modulating the throttle, some drifters modulate the clutch while leaving the throttle in a fixed position..it is also used to control the amount of spin the rear tyre experiences( which you could also control with the throttle but with the clutch its more responsive ).... good for response but bad for the clutch..hope I didnt confuse u too much:shocked:
Thanks for the info

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
ya good for maintaining the RPM for low torque and underpower car

omronz

Dec 24, 2006
how about drifting using an automatic gear box?? i usually use both the brakes and throttle to control the rpm state...but not so effective and also it makan my break maa...

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Automatics hard to regulate the power. The best technique to drift using auto cars would either be the powerover or handbrake. Need a lot of practice to know when to lift off and when to keep the power going.

omronz

Dec 24, 2006
ya..i agree that handbrakes can help to start sliding the car..but kinda hard to make a smooth drift accurately..some corners can handle mostly L shape but for S shape kinda hard to regulate back the power and slide back to the normal/best position of the car..maybe must do more training..humm..what do u mean with powerover? still cannot imagine la..can elaborate? another thing, what kind of suspension that can help making a good drift..currently im using OEM suspension.. anyway, thanks for the reply..really appreciate it

Paklah_ipoh

Known Member
Jan 22, 2007
Ipoh
how about drifting using an automatic gear box?? i usually use both the brakes and throttle to control the rpm state...but not so effective and also it makan my break maa...
Bcoz u dont have clutch pedal le... Hehehe... Kidding bro... Minyak also kuat mkn juge kn...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

About 2 years ago, while my dad was driving my car, the car jerked a few times then it stopped. He was driving in the highway that time at 110-140km/h. The fault was because the temperature meter was not working. So, i guess it overheated and all.

After repaired, the car was very rough n underpowered. The pistons also made so much of noise.

Anyway, the car has been repaired now. However, the pistons still make a slight noise if the car if driven with rpm lesser than 2k. Any suggestion on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience