fuel regulator

kimsiow79

Jun 27, 2009
All big bro, can tell me how many presure set to Waja auto? and can teach me how to install the fpr? better step by step with pic.....:biggrin::biggrin::adore::adore: thx....

Bump: All big bro, can tell me how many presure set to Waja auto? and can teach me how to install the fpr? better step by step with pic.....:biggrin::biggrin::adore::adore: thx....

saintambrose

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Subang,SA
What bout B16A engine what is the original pressure and wut pressure shud set to???
wut is FPR & AFR both what diff?? and also what is WOT

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
What bout B16A engine what is the original pressure and wut pressure shud set to???
wut is FPR & AFR both what diff?? and also what is WOT
for b16a, your FPR should set around 32-36psi on idle.

WOT = Wide open throttle.

FPR=fuel pressure regulator

AFR=air fuel ratio

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Helo.....urgent....anybody can help me?pls......:confused:
bro for step by step installation i think you better google cause i didnt take any pics when installing FPR..but if you google sure got some with images..i have come across a few...

kimsiow79

Jun 27, 2009
Bro, so do u know how many pressure for Waja 4g18p? thx.....

Bump: Bro, so do u know how many pressure for Waja 4g18p? thx.....

kimsiow79

Jun 27, 2009
:nurse:nobody can help me????????????:confused::confused:

Bump: :nurse:nobody can help me????????????:confused::confused:

zahir_zahari

Known Member
Sep 22, 2008
Bro, do anyone know what is the best pressure for mitsu v6tt (6a12)? All standard from halfcut just using warlbro only.thanx

fatality69

Jan 9, 2009
Kch/Swk
FPR for NA engines are useful???

I see some dudes install FPR on their NA engines.... Can be tuned for more power or better fc is it?

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
it is noticeable when you decelerate and accelerate again. but i believe aftermarket fuel pump will give more effect on a stock na engine.

nyapheng

Jan 25, 2005
regualator for a NA engine definately useful while only u install it and dyno it to adjust it below its my own exp
i am driving 6a12 mivec manual, change hks open pod, 2.5 inch middle piping and 3inch straight flow exchaust.i install a regulator in after12 cost me rm450 total the brand is works,and they had adjust for me without running dyno,after i install it i feel i am losing power on top end,and not much diffrent with and without it,
then i go to under 5 subang(workshop recommand from my brother),i go for dyno dynamic(they claim 20% tension then dynojet),first of all while on the first run of dyno,afr reading dile 10.1 its too richhhhhhh,i get 118whp
so after a few runs with adjustable the regulator only my afr become 14 for idle 12 for wide open, and my perdana get 140.8whp,its mean i get more fuel efficient and power almost 20++on wheel power just for fine tune the regulator, forget to said i am using ron95 petrol only,for the 20 whp more,i feel my car lighter(rev easily get red line) and more fuel efficient.
and i did ask the workshop should i go for e-manage,they said no need for stock car,and even with the e-manage,its not help lot,if really want to install that kind of things, go for haltech.
what i said a patient tunner is very helpful.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
what problem to my fuel regulator (using WORKS black edition)...when i switch on my car..the FR meter show at 3bar...whether tighten or uptight the adjustable screw, the needle still show me at 3BAR...i cant increase or decrease the meter reading....what happen?? izzit my fuel regulator fail or that FR meter itself failed???

Car spec
- Kelisa turbocharged
- RHF34 Tong Turbo
- Wira 1.6 Denso fuel pump
- Std Injector
- Boost 1.2bar

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management .
Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without changing wiring or management .aim to get 140 whp .
current mod list : cam pulley(BOTH),fuel regulator,iridium spark plug,aerospeed plug cable,r3 extractor.
Thanksss :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience