Fuel pump upgrade - better?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Well i'ved complain to my mech saying my car slightly heavy on FC side. Thn he suggested me a mod plan. He asked me to upgrade my fuel pump and installed an Adjustable Fuel Regulator thn get SAFC to do some tuning by cutting some fuel supply.

he said by doing so, it can improve my Fc marginally and better resposive car. Does any of u heard about such thing be4? He is driving Ae101 supercharged himself. With rm70 full tank, Frm JB to KL running around 130kmh, reach KL still able to retain at least half tank fuel. Well to me definietly is good FC.

He suggested me to get Power Enterpise fuel pump, 210cc at RM900 brand new. Thn get some normal adjustable fuel regulator and SAFC.

Any feedback? All opinion welcome regardless of shooting or bombrading. whahahah

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
those stuff will increase your fuel consumption, not decrease
only needed if u alrady have mechanical mods

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Yes, it is a Valid point that using Good Fuel Pump, Piggybacks (S-AFC, E-Manage, SMT), and A-FPR to retune fuel consumption.

By all means, installing those devices does NOT automatically means that you will consume more or less fuel - But it will give you more CONTROL over how your fuel to be burned - having control is the key.

With proper tuning using the devices, a good balance between FC and performance can be achieved - in the good hand of an experienced and skilled tuners.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu out there, i wanna sell my yrv brake that taken out from my car but just wondering what's the recommended/ reasonable price for selling it?

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience