Fuel pressure regulator. need help!

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
if other part of fueling system in stock form...no need to install...stock FPR already enough...is still want to install also can...but wont notice much different...

if you already upgrade your fueling system...let say for example...injectors, fuel pump etc...then better get one....

SuperVelocity

5,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
if other part of fueling system in stock form...no need to install...stock FPR already enough...is still want to install also can...but wont notice much different...

if you already upgrade your fueling system...let say for example...injectors, fuel pump etc...then better get one....
agree with that, but before you going to completely upgrade the fueling system, going step by step will be another good choice as well, buying FRP 1st, either you keep it at home or install to the ride also can, like that won't hurt your wallet so much.

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
thanks mate! haha i guess im itching to upgrade my car since i've modd my car with exhaust system, open pod air filters with CAI, ground cables...what should i upgrade next ah bro? thanks in advance~

SuperVelocity

5,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
thanks mate! haha i guess im itching to upgrade my car since i've modd my car with exhaust system, open pod air filters with CAI, ground cables...what should i upgrade next ah bro? thanks in advance~
First and foremost, may I know what car and what engine? Since you got most of the basic modification done, and FRP is one of the basic modification nowadays too...haha:proud:

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu

yes that's right..if u wanna upgrade fuel pump...add some toyol in engine.there is a need tof frp..if std...its not the priority...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate?

Thanks and regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience