fuel injectors

headache01

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
subang jaya
Visit site
hey sifus out there.
i need ur help
how do i clean my fuel injectors myself using household appliences.
i prefer to do it myself rather than sending it to the workshop

your help is much appreciated.thanks

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
NO....you cant use house hold cleaners to clean it...You either use fuel additives with cleaning agents for ur injectors. Cause injectors are very very sensitive things.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
mau celup klorox kaa brasso? Like Titan said... need to use fuel line cleaner. Go to any spare parts shop, got sell these additive between RM8.00 to Rm50.00, depends on the brand and quantity. Or use Shell Vpower for 2 times full tank... known to have fuel line additive also. Petronas fuel is so so with it's additive...

Last edited:

headache01

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
subang jaya
Visit site
hehe.
i am not that crazy enough to do that.
i just wanna clean the injectors more efficiently than additivies.
the injectors i wanted to replace was damn clogged. made my car fart like crazy. hehe
used back the old 1.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You can try to take out the injector then use air gun wif air nozzle shoot the air at the outlet of the injector so that dirt will come out on the other end which is the inlet. I have never saw how is the inside of the injector lah. just my 2 cents..

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
petrol cleaning additives...there are tons of them out there....

so many brands, so many prices, but the most expensive i have seen is Redline...

anybody used this before and does it really justify the price tag??

There are some shops that can actually do the injector cleaning thing , they have machine and claim to be able to balance them as well.....i dunno how....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have tried aftrburn be4...not bad the performance...can accelerate very fast and light.

headache01

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
subang jaya
Visit site
oh ok
but i dont have air gun
thats the problem.
these injectors are taken from my college one.
well for now i switched back my ori injectors first.
see how it goes.planning to take more to test.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You can take to workshop and ask them got clean injectors or not loh....:D

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
aircooled said:
so many brands, so many prices, but the most expensive i have seen is Redline...

anybody used this before and does it really justify the price tag??
I've just downed 1 full bottle of...

Bought it from Eneos One Utama, RM45 or something like that. Can feel a bit of difference but I wouldn't really know cos I also changed my engine oil from semi syn to full syn (15W50, shell helix ultra). Guess it won't harm to just eat bread for a few days and try it out.

The application is suppose to be one full bottle for one full tank of petrol. Then quarter bottle or something like that in a full tank. There's instructions on the bottle.

Guess it justifies the price for me because my car is close to 10 years old so I thought giving it some injector cleaning (so to speak) would help rejuvenate what's left of my car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right off the factory floor, the Honda CR-Z could be labeled quite a decent hot hatch. It might not be leaving rubber strips on the apexes of corners like its Civic Type-R sibling but it has received some promising reviews from the motoring press.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience