Fuel Injector Cleaning & Service

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Where in Klang Valley can I get proper fuel injector cleaning & service? I'm talking about cleaning & service using this

NOT THIS

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
how much they charge ?

Couldn't exactly remember how much it was as it was done a good 4 - 5 years ago. Should be in the region of RM 150 - RM 200 but best you give Thomas/ Toby a ring and check how much it is right now.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Ooo i tot they were talking bout the 3m injector cleaner hehe sorry...

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

look for andy REV PERFORMANCE...he also does injector cleaning with reasonable pricing....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ooo i tot they were talking bout the 3m injector cleaner hehe sorry...

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

look for andy REV PERFORMANCE...he also does injector cleaning with reasonable pricing....
Any big difference between....

Pour the injector cleaner into tank

And..

Use the injector cleaning machine ?:confused:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Any big difference between....

Pour the injector cleaner into tank

And..

Use the injector cleaning machine ?:confused:
The machine uses extremely high pressure and uses different pulses to force fuel through the injector to clean the injector. You can see clearly which injector is blocked and which one is working well. After the cleaning all your injectors will be shooting fuel with the same pattern and pressure confirming clean injectors.

The cleaner mixes with your fuel to supposedly clean the injectors. Theoratically it's possible but you cannot clean a fully clogged injector. There's no guarantee it'll work as well since you can't actually see it working (or not). There's only one cleaning agent that I've come across that can give you real test results by showing you how it works by using test tubes (Bluechem products). It's pretty convincing but like I said, if you had contaminents such as dirt or dust particles that won't dissolve in the petrol, you need a mechanical cleaning service like the injector cleaning machine.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
yup, done this for my BT20V at Trial Tuning SgBesi... probably around 2yr ago...
i can't recall the cost but i think at the time they charged me around RM150...:hmmmm:

i ask them to repeat several time until the injector shooting out the same cleaner volume...:rofl:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
i went to gt auto...and did the injector cleaning service.
so the service is ok for a cheaper price than N1.

but.......

you wouldnt know your cc per min.as they dont do it.thats the price i had to pay for being cheap.wahahahha

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
just to revive this old thread.
last year went to gt auto for a cleaning service, but no flow rate result given,

Now iam looking for a place where can give flow rate result, anybody can help me here?

Gt auto no flow rate, n1 also no flow rate, andt rev performance also no flow rate.

Now where should i go?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
just to revive this old thread.
last year went to gt auto for a cleaning service, but no flow rate result given,

Now iam looking for a place where can give flow rate result, anybody can help me here?

Gt auto no flow rate, n1 also no flow rate, andt rev performance also no flow rate.

Now where should i go?
So did you find any place with flow rate?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
I believe N1 Could do it, but again the injector is in my car, and its a hassle to remove it do another flow test.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience