FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER

satria81

500 RPM

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
Thank you everyone for sharing.

I am about to finish the 1st tank of fuel with cleaner.

Wondering if i should pour in 2nd can of cleaner to the next fill up :)

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Thank you everyone for sharing.

I am about to finish the 1st tank of fuel with cleaner.

Wondering if i should pour in 2nd can of cleaner to the next fill up :)
1st time it's ok to do 2 times. but dont do it too often. might degrade the fuel line as fuel cleaner is very corosive. maybe pump more ron 97 caltex or shell v power racing red

satria81

500 RPM

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
1st time it's ok to do 2 times. but dont do it too often. might degrade the fuel line as fuel cleaner is very corosive. maybe pump more ron 97 caltex or shell v power racing red
Hi leinnz,

Appreciate your advise. Will do it 2 times continuously as i believe this process was never done since over 10 years ago

Reactions: leinnz

leinnz

Known Member

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

Senscents

Senscents

Dec 5, 2019
What about Bluechem fuel system cleaner, don't see much info/review on this?
Would it be better to pump Ron95/Ron97 with the fuel system cleaner or just go with v-power racing?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What about Bluechem fuel system cleaner, don't see much info/review on this?
Would it be better to pump Ron95/Ron97 with the fuel system cleaner or just go with v-power racing?
I'm a huge supporter of bluechem and I've done and written a review on bluechem engine flushes in ZTH in the past. Bluechem fuel system cleaner probably would have saved me a lot of hassle with my clogged catcon but I didn't have the time to buy one to try.

Personally I think if you use bluechem or vpower racing - it'll work to some extent. The best cleaning method is still taking it out and having it serviced by a mech who has the injector cleaner machine.

Reactions: Senscents

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm a huge supporter of bluechem and I've done and written a review on bluechem engine flushes in ZTH in the past. Bluechem fuel system cleaner probably would have saved me a lot of hassle with my clogged catcon but I didn't have the time to buy one to try.

Personally I think if you use bluechem or vpower racing - it'll work to some extent. The best cleaning method is still taking it out and having it serviced by a mech who has the injector cleaner machine.
I have tried the Bluechem Fuel System Cleaner on my Evo just last week. No difference but my purpose is not to clean injectors (coz my injectors are new) but to remove any water or other contamination from the whole fuel system.

I have also bought the Bluechem engine flush, but haven't used it yet, hopefully it's good.

As for cleaning clogged cats, I have bought another product from UK called Cata Clean, quite damn expensive at rm150/btl! My Swift regular shop sells it and I saw his result looks impressive. Planning to try it on my Mark X.

sanekit

1,500 RPM

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

but nowadays workshop use those intake spray. they said confirm can clean the ports. :laughing:

Senscents

Senscents

Dec 5, 2019
Here's the options in my opinion.

1. Go and pump RM50 worth of Shell Vpower Racing (red). That has plenty of cleaning potential and is good already.
2. Spend money to remove your injectors and send to a proper workshop to clean. Like GTAuto - they have the injector cleaner.

Anything else will be a hit-or-miss.
1) What will be the cost for their service for cleaning the injector?
2) At what mileage, do we need to perform the said task?
3) Do we get to see the internal before and after ?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
but nowadays workshop use those intake spray. they said confirm can clean the ports. :laughing:
Even videos on carbon cleaners don't show good results. Is like cleaning a little bit off only. Like bro. Izso mentioned, best is to open up and clean, be it injectors or de carbonize......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since Lotus Racing was first put together by Dato' Sri Tony Fernandes, boss of Air Asia and successful Malaysian entrepreneur. There were many who doubted the viability of the project and there were others who went on to challenge Tony to dress as a stewardess and serve onboard the winners plane, should his team fare lesser than the other. Well Tony's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience