FS: R34 VSpec2 NUR unreg..

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
FS:BNR34 VSpec II unreg..

Anyone interested?

-BNR34 VSpec II unregistered

-few minor mods(HKS intake pipings,ARC i/c,P1 Racing wheels,etc..)
besides the standard GT-R specs
(difference of VSpec,VSpec II,VSpec II NUR and M Spec are sumwhere in this forum..pls do your search so the sifu's dont hv to waste their time explaining again n again)

-price RM28xk...........as usual its nego...

-pm or sms@019-397 3544 for more info..

Attachments

Last edited:

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
if u talk about INTERESTED!!! i can answer u everybody is INTERESTED!! but the answer u will heard is aiya no money to buy or pay loan lar!!! etc!!!! wait lor maybe here got ppls kena TOTO jackpot or 6d will buy one for collection!!!

nowaday this type of car u r very very hard to find which unregistered!!!!! show us the photo lar!!! share share song song here!!!

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
chill out bro..chill..wassup with u anyway?..haven't been scoring aah lately?..pics comin ASAP..

-peace-

Last edited:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
That does not look like a V-Spec II Nur...:Not_Impressed:

A V-Spec II Nur is basically a V-Spec II with the Nur goodies and an M-Spec Nur is an M-Spec with Nur goodies.
A Nur has basically a gold colored engine. Gold Vin Plate, 300km/h meter cluster.
The engine is an N1 based engine (complete engine, not just the N1 block) with N1 turbines that has been balanced and blueprinted.
A GTR with a V-Spec II Nur badge is not a V-Spec II Nur. Badges can be bought online. Buyers please be careful...
No offence but...
Unless you can put pictures up of those to prove it, I suggest you not mislead people.

This is what a real V-Spec II Nur looks like...

* Notice in the top left corner, the Vin Plate is Gold. The engine cam covers are gold as well...

*note the 300km/h meter cluster.

Last edited:

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
thanks darkchild, u r really the expert... always pay close attention to details...heheeh..

hey, u still in cali? or back to mal?? i remember u mentioned u were in norcal before right?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Hello DRiftAGster,
*laughs*, I'm no expert ler. Just blessed enough to actually come across a V-Spec II Nur in the flesh and noted the differences. Don't want people getting confused too.
I'm currently still in KL but will head back to San Francisco later.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hello DRiftAGster,
*laughs*, I'm no expert ler. Just blessed enough to actually come across a V-Spec II Nur in the flesh and noted the differences. Don't want people getting confused too.
I'm currently still in KL but will head back to San Francisco later.
PM me when u're back in SF, will see if i am up there, maybe can meet up with u.... who knows we might hv met b4 in kl/sunway...hehehee...

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
I bought my Vspec for 290k second hand, and it was hard to get a loan. 280 is an okay price for a V spec 2 but ofcourse will be based on the condition since prices have been dropping. From the pics it is definately not a Nur, but looks like a V spec 2 as the enginebay interior matches the car colour (blue), unlike mine which is black. But even colour can be painted..
The pictures are a little small, but isnt there supposed to be a little 'Y' shape scoop above the air intake side of the bonnet as well?

Also, even if its a V Spec 2, looks like the radiator cooling plate is missing, and if not mistaken isnt it made of carbon fibre for a V-spec 2 (non NUR)??

Darkchild: Nice clarifications, but just to add, in that picture, the intake piping is aftermarket and not stock. Also, color, meter cluster, carbonfibre bits, etc can all be easily changed to hide what is truly inside.. after all this is Malaysia, where even Wiras can look like BMWs.. hehe, best is to get the VIN number checked, some have been known to provide false year of production, like a 2002 GTR was actually a 1999.. first hand information that forum member Liner shared with me.

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
All V-Spec N1 and V-Spec II Nur are limited to 1000 units rite?

FYI, Standard GTR and V-Spec came with full aluminium radiator from factory. V-Spec II and V-Spec II Nur came with Fibre top & bottom radiator. It looks like a plastic material but actually made of fibre.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
russwestwood,
I know the intake and pipes in the picture is aftermarket as I was the one who fitted it.:angel_smile:
The carbon fiber radiator shroud in the picture is aftermarket too.

I know alot of things can be changed to hide or disguise the car but I'm hoping people will be better informed and better prepared next time when inspecting a Nur and might potentially buy.

Most Nur owners would want to keep is fairly stock because it's a Nur. As RERider has mentioned, the Nur production was kept to 1000 units. 700-750 V-Spec II Nur's and 250-300 M-Spec Nur's.

There are three kinds of engine blocks available to the RB(not including the RB30 blocks from Nissan/Holden distributed in Australia);
The Standard block - 05U
The N1 block - 24U
The GT block - RRR (GT blocks are ready made to be 2.8ltrs and is strongest of the three)

Nur's come with an N1 based engine which is hand built and blueprinted at the Nissan racing engine division(NISSAN KOHKI). This N1 based engine uses N1 ball bearing steel turbo's instead of the standard ceramic turbochargers.
The N1 based engine comes with the N1 (24U) reinforced block, N1 pistons, N1 con-rods, N1 piston rings, N1 oil pump, N1 water pump, N1 exhaust manifold and N1 reinforced intercooler rubber hose. I'm not sure but I think it also has different cams from the standard engine.

Nur has a 300km/h meter cluster (speedo's). Nissan used the same speedos during the test in Nurburgring. The R34 GTR N1 version, which is a stripped out version of the R34 (no air conditoning, no power windows, etc..etc..) comes with 320km/h meter clusters if I'm not mistaken. These are rare so Nur owners rarely change them to the aftermarket Nismo one's.

The Nur also comes with a badge on the bumper which is a proper 3D cast badge and not like the stickers on the V-Spec and V-Spec II's. Of course, this badge is available to purchase online, even if you do not own a V-Spec II Nur.

Nur's have a gold colored VIN plate instead of the standard blue VIN plate.

The engine cam covers are also covered in gold. Of course, if you purchased a complete N1 engine from Nissan, you'd get the same thing. Also, cam covers can easily be sprayed to that color, or any color for that matter.

The Nur's also come with bigger rear brakes. N1 rear calipers if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Oh, and I forgot to mention...
russwestwood mentioned
some have been known to provide false year of production, like a 2002 GTR was actually a 1999..
This is true. Alot of second hand car dealers (I shall not point fingers) pass their cars off as newer cars simply because they can sell it at better prices. Usually you can check the cars manufacturing year from the tags on the safety belts but many are cutting them off now. So, here are a few things that might give you clues to whether or not what you're getting is genuine.

First of all, look at the color of the stitching on the seats, steering wheel and arm rest. Earlier models have red stitching.
Back light of A/C display is greenish not white-ish and the color of the writing on the fuse box is yellow on the later models. The center console color was changed from gold to iridium as well. I guess these little changes took place from the production of V-Spec II model onwards.

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
its certainly not wise for me tryin to claim if its a NUR spec esp in the skyline forum rite?..as what we've being told by the Japs that its NUR Spec(we actually went there to bring in cars)n we paid some extra duties compared to normal VSpecs,VSpec2's..anyway we'll double check n sincere apologies for the info..btw the 'Y' scoop is there at the carbon bonnet if u look closely..thanks for the clarification..will keep u guys updated of the status...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planned to buy new kia cerato..RM10k downpymnt and monthly RM1000 for 9 years.. kia give 5years warranty n unlimited mileage.. i need u guys opinion bout diz car..either worth it or not buying cerato.. or better i buy used japan car (no warranty) wit same or less monthly payment..if Japanese car, give me suggestion wat car should i buy.. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience