Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

FS: JDM Civic EK Door Visors

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Up for sale is a set of used Genuine JDM EK Door Visors for Ferio. This will only fit 4 drs EK and local EJ. Good condition no cracks or broken parts with all brackets, minor flaws due to normal useage. SOLD. Another Honda Access part to go JDM!!

Last edited:

passion_civic

Known Member
May 1, 2005
kl
hey bro , im from kl ! if i wanna buy the door visor thn how to get the item n pay u ?

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
passion_civic said:
hey bro , im from kl ! if i wanna buy the door visor thn how to get the item n pay u ?
You can wire me the payment via Maybank, then I'd have the visors shipped to you which cost only around rm10. I'll include assembly instruction if you need it.

passion_civic

Known Member
May 1, 2005
kl
last time i heard my fren said got mugen door visor for ek , whats the difference between yours and mugen one ?

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
passion_civic said:
last time i heard my fren said got mugen door visor for ek , whats the difference between yours and mugen one ?
Your friend is bullshit. Mugen never made one for EK if I'm not mistaken. The door visors I have is made by Honda Access.

passion_civic

Known Member
May 1, 2005
kl
his one also ek 4 doors , this door visor is black colour but still can see through one right ? ur car got aledi , y wanna sell ?

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
hikaru bro, nett price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I have a 3" straight flow exhaust setup on my turbo car. I have a mid-box resonator (pretty large one and is straight flow) and a pretty large straight flow rear muffler. But it's still loud and the droning at 2.6-3k rpm is killing me since I'm in that rev range a lot.

I've been reading up about side-branch resonators and helmholtz resonators. It's those weird branch exhaust add-ons that apparently take away the droning by cancelling out certain frequencies depending on length of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience