front wheel caster lari....

sunnyboy

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
can anyone guide me where to fix caster....

after i did my alignment, the mech told me castor run off already....but he can he cannot fix it...hav to find mudguard fellow....is it true?

any comment?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Sunnyboy,

Caster can be adjusted but to a very minimal adjustment can be made, unless you want to pull back your caster that's another story.

Before doing anything, why not you tell us what's your caster reading? Factory caster measurement is about LEFT/RIGHT 2.33 deg. Normally the caster measurement for LEFT side is higher than RIGHT side due to Malaysia road are design tilt to the left.

Regards,
Jason LEL

*Not may ppl knows how to adjust caster

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
my caster also lari , cause i went in a darn big pot hole , so all tyre shop ask me to go to mudguard shop to pullback the caster . now okay aready i assume .. cost me RM 30 to pump back the caster ..

sunnyboy

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by jasonlel@Jan 25 2004, 02:30 AM
Sunnyboy,

Caster can be adjusted but to a very minimal adjustment can be made, unless you want to pull back your caster that's another story.

Before doing anything, why not you tell us what's your caster reading? Factory caster measurement is about LEFT/RIGHT 2.33 deg. Normally the caster measurement for LEFT side is higher than RIGHT side due to Malaysia road are design tilt to the left.

Regards,
Jason LEL

*Not may ppl knows how to adjust caster
aiya....forget to take down the caster figure when doing alignment......but the tyre fellow said lari already, and the machine reading also showing that....

i think the caster run off due to accident.....so it's a pull back procedure

any mudguard shop to recommend? since not many know how to adjust....

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
try checking your lower arm bar , sometimes its the lower arm not the caster..
mine was also unaligned then soem ppl told me need to go mudguard lou fix , didnt
feel quite comfortable , then i went to this shop in tmn mayang that fella told me its just the lower arm bar... changed the whole damn thing caster back to normal position. haha

waikitfire

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
CHERAS
Visit site
Originally posted by vestax@Jan 25 2004, 03:46 AM
my caster also lari , cause i went in a darn big pot hole , so all tyre shop ask me to go to mudguard shop to pullback the caster . now okay aready i assume .. cost me RM 30 to pump back the caster ..
yr enjin too powerful liao .... :) nvm leh,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i buta buta mention i went in a big big pot hole , actually its not a pothole , it was a 4 meter deep hole .. half of the car went it , stupid road works didn't put any warning , and that time was raining .

waikit my car not strong as yours , boost 1.8 bar .. and i don't laugh at peoples car :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

for references n info.....taken from Micra sites....any ones??? :D

This is a simple mod that you can do to every stock micra.
You will notice a better response and better acceleration.
Parts needed:
Aluminium tape
+- 1M of 60mm flexible paper tube.

1. isolate whit aluminium tape the air filter box ,in and out, this will create colder air box.
2. extend the flexible tube to the front grill , take him out and isolate whit aluminium tape .
3. that’s it!

since aluminium tape...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience