front disc have scratch

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....

lot

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
kl
scratch or groves ?

just get it resurfaced. but check to see if the disc is warped (bend). why did you change the caliper ???

something is scratching it.....inspect carefully and look for a second opinion. master pump or brake pump regulates the pressure on the pistons in the caliper.

pls think rationally. The best mechanics I know are rational people.

ditto on the brake pad assembly.

Last edited:

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
scratch or groves ?

just get it resurfaced. but check to see if the disc is warped (bend). why did you change the caliper ???

something is scratching it.....inspect carefully and look for a second opinion. master pump or brake pump regulates the pressure on the pistons in the caliper.

pls think rationally. The best mechanics I know are rational people.

ditto on the brake pad assembly.
brake pad are still thick and change with new caliper ,changing because i think maybe caliper piston stuck or etc,but master pump problem maybe the cause....:hmmmm:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
caliper and disc changed??
and happen again??
maybe ur mechanics rite...try to service master pump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience