freshly painted car

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those using as business long ago was illegal. Now by law changed so can apply for resident status change to business, that is why all the bungalow on main road of Bangsar, SS2 and now Jalan Gasing also
Then Izso can register his house as Chris Auto Sdn Bhd. Owned by TKSS Group of Companies. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
True. Waiting for someone to buy a bungalow with a garage.
I have a friend in Sierramas that has a underground garage. Super sweeeeet.
He park his cars there only. :(

Izso will buy the land in front of his house. :biggrin:
My friend's one there is not basement but lowest level. Side road from top to basement level for car park. Can use for party, was there for his house warming. He bought two units side by side, total 20k sq ft. But there cannot do workshop lah! All super rich, sure complain......

In front not slope meh?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Then Izso can register his house as Chris Auto Sdn Bhd. Owned by TKSS Group of Companies. :biggrin:
Big group woh! Got Menara TKSS already.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Those using as business long ago was illegal. Now by law changed so can apply for resident status change to business, that is why all the bungalow on main road of Bangsar, SS2 and now Jalan Gasing also
My friend's one there is not basement but lowest level. Side road from top to basement level for car park. Can use for party, was there for his house warming. He bought two units side by side, total 20k sq ft. But there cannot do workshop lah! All super rich, sure complain......

In front not slope meh?

Big group woh! Got Menara TKSS already.....:smokin:

I think next time if stay condo, easier to do plastidip. No wind kacau :listen:

yeah! Our own Menara :rofl:

diyrubberpaint.com

Jan 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Mine was done for a low RM750 because I got 'dealer' price for the paint after doing a lot of other things with the shop. But unfortunately it seems the paint chips off very easily and even plastidip kills the clear coat. And it was only much later I found out fazidk was so near to my house. Kinda late to change my mind.

Anyway, I'm pretty determined now to spray my own car myself now. I think I've found my paint (a variety of plastidip only cheaper), I have the spray gun, now all I really need is canvas sheets to block the wind or an enclosed garage. Dammit. I wish I could buy over my neighbors house and convert it into a double story garage.
you can use similar tent and cover 3 sides with canvas sheet to make a portable garage. Park your car inside it and start your project :)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think next time if stay condo, easier to do plastidip. No wind kacau :listen:

yeah! Our own Menara :rofl:
Stay condo, yah! you can do like what you did for your Porsche.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

you can use similar tent and cover 3 sides with canvas sheet to make a portable garage. Park your car inside it and start your project :)

I think not enough space to move around....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Stay condo, yah! you can do like what you did for your Porsche.......:biggrin:

I think not enough space to move around....
Might need a mask and hopefully is quite ventilated, if not gonna be hot. And best to do in morning when all cars engine are cold :love:

Start a private plastidip business in basement car park LOL!
Nobody would know.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh! to get business license for residential property sure cannot. Bro. Izso one will be private, own use....hahahaha:biggrin:
Damn right. If I have the money to convert a house into a 2 story garage, screw business. I want the garage just for my cars only

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Might need a mask and hopefully is quite ventilated, if not gonna be hot. And best to do in morning when all cars engine are cold :love:

Start a private plastidip business in basement car park LOL!
Nobody would know.
Your condo mates will complain of course......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Damn right. If I have the money to convert a house into a 2 story garage, screw business. I want the garage just for my cars only
We borrow the place once in a while......:adore:

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
naqi : if your paintjob was a cheap one - I suggest you get that coating done asap. If it's cheap then the clearcoat probably will be kinda soft and will get very very easily chipped.

Kinda like mine. Sigh.
what if i straight away do some polishing, waxing and put 3 layers of coating on top of it?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

How much for the cap ayam brand paintjob bro?.. )
it costs RM1700

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
what if i straight away do some polishing, waxing and put 3 layers of coating on top of it?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

it costs RM1700
If u wan to coat ur car usually d shop wil polish it 1st anyway to rid of d roughness n debris that has accumulated on d paint...but I x think wax is necessary coz it's gonna be coated anyway...

For 1.7k u cld have gotten a good brand like DuPont (tho I'm x sure what brand they used)...

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If u wan to coat ur car usually d shop wil polish it 1st anyway to rid of d roughness n debris that has accumulated on d paint...but I x think wax is necessary coz it's gonna be coated anyway...

For 1.7k u cld have gotten a good brand like DuPont (tho I'm x sure what brand they used)...
i know, i made a mistake by trusting a not so good friend. now i'm frustrated and need help. but my paint still have rough ridges here and there.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i know, i made a mistake by trusting a not so good friend. now i'm frustrated and need help. but my paint still have rough ridges here and there.
I'm x sure what u mean by ridges but if it's like n area that's x polished then it's easy to sort x prob...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just woud like to know, (before I can offer help) : where exactly, and how big was the area required to be painted??, and why the area requires paint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience