freaking emblem stealer!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just too shame to admit that majority people in Malaysia are too cheapskate.

If they can steal STAR NEWSPAPER that cost only RM1.90, which is like farking cheap and affordable. What's more for an Emblem that cost RM10 - RM20, to them is like so damn expensive adi...

They are just bunch of idiots who are a disgrace to us Car Enthusiast. All of us love cars but some of them are just too farking selfish to steal other ppl's emblem and etcs...rims especially...

m.h.r

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You should be able to modify the PIAA wipers by using a bit of ingenuity. Use some alchohol to wipe off the PIAA brand, and cut the clip in such a way it's not removable unless you have a test pen or screw driver. Or just weld the damn thing to your wiper arm.

As for the emblem, depends on how you want to do it. I could recommend you to use some cement to stick it but should anyone try to pry it out again it'll damage the emblem as well as your car paint....
thanks bro for ur useful tips. :adore:

maybe i should just leave it blank there better than putting the emblem and people try to pry it out which will somehow damage my car paint.. *sigh* why is this happening..

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

when the first day i collect my car , it's without the 'Integra' emblem.. :(
damn.. i feel sory for u bro.. so now u just leave it like that or u buy the 'integra' emblem..?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

i feel u bro.. lost my type r emblem as well few weeks ago...
sigh.. we are in the same shoes now.. so did u replace the emblem or u just leave it clean..?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

triplor : damn.. the original H red emblem will cost you about rm 400.. so pain bro i feel u..

jd5 : yah i think thats the best way now.. thanks bro..

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

You can try to superglue it, but like what mentioned earlier, it will damage your car paint. If it was me, just scrape off the emblems and leave it blank! I removed my other car badges & emblems. Looks clean!

Why they want to steal it..... theres a lot of Type-R emblems at accessory shops and they sell it for Rm10-20 only maaa..... idiots...
sighhhhhhh.. thats the thing.. better to just leave it blank i think..

hah..? rm10-20..? err.. i ask my fren.. if the original 1 will cost me bout RM150 per piece.. damn..

jd5

Known Member
Mar 9, 2010
N/A
Anyway, if anyone is looking for these emblems, I've got mine for sale at mudah. :biggrin:

peypey

Jul 16, 2007
i got another idea..y dun we jus go to work wif another transport? hehe..
Like me only using moto kapcai saje...hehehe.. but wen rainy day,stop isap rokok under fly over..hahaha

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errr... i tot only rempit steals motorcycle emblem... :hmmmm: :stupid:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
When buying PIAA...just buy the wiper inserts...and put it on standard Bosch wipers....dunno if they sell em here though....bought mine in Singapore...

If your fed up replacing emblems , just replace with stickers...

This is Malaysia man.....even my selipar burok "Asadi" someone can steal at my house...:hmmmm:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
damn.. u guys experienced before..? this is my 2nd time.. sigh.. how the hell to put this to an end..?
airbrush yur decals, buddy!

can justify the cost by saying it reduces weight oso la... :biggrin:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
omg save weight by reducing emblem ?200grams? you are joking man!
Haha honda changed their NSX type-r's gear shifter boot to save 10 grams, I bet they've got a good sense of humor also huh? :biggrin:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Haha honda changed their NSX type-r's gear shifter boot to save 10 grams, I bet they've got a good sense of humor also huh? :biggrin:
here's for sense of humour's sake. :biggrin:

Toro Rosso once switched from stickers to paint a while back for aerodynamic reasons.
read it here ->http://www.forumula1.net/2007/f1/f1-news/toro-rosso-ditch-the-stickers/

and you can read a similar story here -> http://www.forumula1.net/2006/f1/features/silver-arrows-a-legend-is-born/

"In 1934, the international governing body of motor sport decreed that Grand Prix racing cars could weigh a maximum of 750 kg, excluding tyres and fuel. In spring of 1934, Mercedes-Benz introduced their new car, the W25. Unfortunately, when they came to weigh the car, it tipped the scales at 751 kg - just 1 kg over the maximum weight limit.
Racing manager Alfred Neubauer and driver Manfred von Brauchitsch refused to be beaten. After some brainstorming, an idea came to them – to scrape the paint off the car. The next day, the team set about removing all the paint from the car, exposing the shiny silver aluminium chassis beneath. Lo and behold, on weighing the car again, it conformed to the weight regulations. After a successful race, the Silver Arrows nickname was born.
"

now who says taking a couple of ounces off don't count? :biggrin:

anyway, my point is if TS airbrush his decals, nobody can steal that no more. :burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
later ppl go scrap that airbrushed-"emblems" in attempt to steal it.... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The year of the Rabbit was ushered in by Shell with a lavish celebration for the five lucky winners of the Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ that took home RM30,000 each as well as limited edition Ferrari key ring sets. The winners were joined by the winners of the recently concluded Shell V-Power 97 ‘Race to Abu Dhabi’ contest.

Entering its ninth week, the contest is being well received by Malaysians...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience