Ford fiesta st: is it worth it?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Back in the 90s, I could still DIY some smaller maintenance stuff on my Mitsu 4 cyl like taking out and cleaning injectors, TB, idle servo, changing the cam cover seal, replacing motor fans & thermostat, change plugs, adjust timing, etc2. But now even looking at my Mark X engine, I'm headache already, looks so complicated and got a lot more sensors and wiring.
Those were the days......DIY-ing our car like palying with Tamiya 4x4 cars.
Nowadays, once you pop the hood, we are likely to see lots of engine plastic shroud/cover instead of the engine. All being covered up....

How la to maintain engine anymore??:rolleyes:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those were the days......DIY-ing our car like palying with Tamiya 4x4 cars.
Nowadays, once you pop the hood, we are likely to see lots of engine plastic shroud/cover instead of the engine. All being covered up....

How la to maintain engine anymore??:rolleyes:
Those days can repair, change parts, nowadays change the whole PCB board....lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to DIY a spring stiffener? It is used in between the spring to make it more stiff... to improve braking and handling. I know splitfire is selling but too ex.... around S$80/pair.

For me, I wan to use it so that when going over a hump, my lowered ride wont hit the undercarriage so easily....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience