Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

For Sale

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
sorry to ask so many questions bcoz i can't seem to find any spec sheet on the web.

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Charles,

I found its spec sheet on the net but forgot its url. But if u can pm me your email I can send it to you.

Cannot attach here, file too big.

Cheers.

:)

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
charles
did i smell UPGRADE? Maybe your last upgrade will be a new car. :lol:

Kerahkeng
will that processor fit in my pioneer? how many channels is the amp?

ps: sorry to hijack your question charles.

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Appleyard,

Yes you can use it with your HU as long as it has a preamp output. But you may not be able to utilize its built in digital converter that can put out sweet music.

For the amp it is a 150wpc 2 channel amp. I use it to power my front comp. before with excelent result.

Cheers

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Appleyard,
The reason i'm looking at this amp is because its a 2nd generation Orion and i think bridged still stable to 2ohm.Have to confirm with KerahKeng.
If you use the A proc on your Pioneer,you'll won't be fully harnessing the full potential of it.Its like drivin a ferrari but restricted to 60km/h.

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Charles,

Have to agree with you on the processor thing. Yuo can use the equalization and time allignment thinggy but you cannot use the built in DA converter.

I found this on the web but cannot remember the url. Its a manual and spec sheet for various second generation Orion amp.

Cheers.

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Charles
i'm driving a Kermbara so 60 km/h is normal to me :lol:

kerahkeng
any site yu recommend for the processor?

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
PXA-600 manual available for d/loading at www.alpine-usa.com website in pdf format.
The only current non F#1 HU that can fully utilise the proc is 7998R with optical output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hmm...I knw tis is about car crimes and security post but my story is not relate 2 car crimes n security 1...jst wanna share a story which experienced by myself...

hmm...i was studied at penang n which my hometown at sungai petani which at kedah state...it happend at the sunday night which i m going 2 penang...i was b with my fren with my fren drive another car...here is the story..whn i was at the highway,the traffic gt abit jam...so only can 100km/h at the 2nd lane...whn i see rear view...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience