For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

For Sale

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Wanna sell my ride so have taken out all the ICE stuff.
Alpine 7949 HU
Alpine PXA600 Prossesor
Orion GS 300 amp
Hott Set-up HS2.125 amp
Alpine 4x25 amp (old model)

all in working condition. Prefer to let it go in one package. Make me an offer. I will throw in optical digital cable for the prossesor and all the RCA cable that you may need to hook the thing up.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
can PM me the HU and the processor?

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Bro, u got the picture of the Alpine 4x25 amp (old model)? how much u willing to sell off?
The amp is the black one beside the prossesor, maybe not very clear. Model # 3927 2,3 or 4 channel amp. Can use 2 channel to power up the comp and bridge another 2 for the sub. Not very powerful but sq is acceptable. For RM 600 you can take it home.

:)

skylinez

Nov 20, 2004
Bro,

Interested with ur HU...please pm me ur best price please! Thanks

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by normality78@Jan 13 2005, 02:07
can PM me the HU and the processor?
Normality ...
When ur upgrade plan will be complete .. wahahaha .. is like a never ending story one .. wahahaha !

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by devil@Jan 13 2005, 10:10
Normality ...
When ur upgrade plan will be complete .. wahahaha .. is like a never ending story one .. wahahaha !
Wahahaha, u better dun let me know u r upgrading something next time. i sure shoot u kao kao.... whahahha.

anyway after a serious thought, i think i'll forgo the H700 deal and back to more realistic Alpine 9833. Wahahahaha

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Normality,

U shops for Ice is like girl shops for makeup .. Will never make up their mind .. wahahaha ...
If i got upgrade, I also lay low.. sure u won't know .. wahahaha ... not likely any major upgrade, maybe cabling, RCA.. no budget for speaker upgrade although I got a lot of poisons ..... the pokkai poison is far more poison then the ice bug bite.. wahahaha ..

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
cheh.... nvm nvm. next time got anything i wun tell u laio

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
Hi all,

Since it has been very quiet here, I am lowering the price for the package of HU and the processor to RM 2K.

FYI the unit was the best single disc from alpine until the F1 status came out. Alpine kakis should know that the 7000 series is the cream of alpine product. Use it alone, it will give clear and honest sound, just like what is recorded on the disc. Hook it up together with PXA600 through its optical digital link, the sound is comparable to a high-end home system.

Come on, I got some other items that I might give away to the new owner of my baby.

Cheers.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi evryone,
i have a proton putra that is completely na right now and i am wondering whether i shld change to rvr engine.
i have neva done this kind of halfcut stuff bfre nor do i have any previous knowledge on this topic
so to all u who have done this kind of thing i would very much appreciate ur feedback on this topic
the kind of things i am looking to know is such as:
a)is rvr rs turbo good(i am getting is coz i want an auto car plain and simple)
b)what are the things to look out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience