Foolish Drifter at SIC Trackday 30 Apr 06'

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
wah, no wonder there was a LOT of sideways - style tyre marks on the track yesterday. the R32 driver is simply a bodoh, lancau, makahai, tiew na seng, assholes ( add your favourite mother tongue language here ).

talking about track etiquette, i have also encountered a few of those types yesterday too. there was a group of Elise and Mini Cooper, also some Silvia, Evo, Scoobie etc. what I personally find out was, some of this expensive car owners, are so FULL OF IT! don't know how to let others overtake ( not good lah, especially when the fella behind you was faster than u ) etc. One Elise driver was very kind though. I was just exiting Turn 9 when I saw this red ELise on my rearview mirror. Obviously he was faster than me, so I slowed down a bit, turn a bit to the left, and waved my hand outta the window. He passed me while waving back at me. Now, that is nice, eh?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
blackie : Oo Yeah... now i see where u were coming from. My bad for the last para. It was'nt my intention actually... heheh..

Toda : Nice meeting up with u for the first time at the tracks. Glad you enjoyed the session. Maybe we'll chat a bit more about tracking and EF's next time... now u know what is needed to be done on the car after Sunday's tracking huh? Basic thing like tyre pressure can effect how the car drives right?

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
Hi guys...

wot a nice track day we had.. seriously, i need a track car... cant use my clk anymore on the track... sayang lar...

but i had few good laps chasing a white evo 6... sweeeeet!!! i managed to overtake him at Turn 14, but ended up spinning... aiseh..

hope to see u guys again!!

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
sas_world: nice meeting u up on Sunday.....really nice CLK u haf there n its pretty sayang to thrash it on the track too.....hehehe......hope to meet u again for future track days....cheerzzzz

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Ooo... sas_world ... u the one with the CLK... never met you on track but noticed ur car in the pits and at turn 9 while i was heading to last corner edi...

Yeah... leave the CLK for picking up da ladies... heheh...
If you can afford a CLK... get a DC5 for track laa.... heheh... (sori, honda nut here)...

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Haiyoo.. why u guys dun come for the saturday nite... Damn syiok le.. No matahari at all.. and the feeling also nice.. cause got not so many cars.. Damn syiok saturday.. nite.. See when can have a chance again at night..

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
hehehe...

if i've known u before, for sure we can have a laugh and share about hondas..

nyway brudder i-vtec(minivan), i'm trying to get an advise from ambank to re-finance my car...

thinking to get nsx lar brudder... Honda Rules!!

Last edited:

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
minivan, I was a bit scared at first (wide road,long straights)... but lucky that I learned up the track soon enough to enjoy the day(although I also learnt the darkside of soft suspension n mushy brakes)! furthermore, with a few bro EFs there, the feeling is different! we should catch up again bro!

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
sas_world said:
hehehe...

if i've known u before, for sure we can have a laugh and share about hondas..

nyway brudder i-vtec(minivan), i'm trying to get an advise from ambank to re-finance my car...

thinking to get nsx lar brudder... Honda Rules!!

NSX is wicked dude! Go for it!

p/s: I thought I saw a CLK on the long straight but not 2 sure of it....now Im sure.....salute! :shades_smile:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,
I was in a red e6 with a few evo n scobby frens of mine. We were amateur la...first timer in SIC so panic a bit la. My apology if any of my club (MLOC) member blocked or acted dangerously in the track on that day. We were there in 1e4, 1e6, 3e7, 1e8mr and 2 scooby. Is my MLOC member but they were driving scobby that day..hehe. There are also a number of others evo and scobby I dun really know them la..and they are fast ! seasoned drivers..hehe.

Moving forward, I felt that we need to invest a little on tyres. I am using AD07 but it really performs below my expectation. Maybe the car is too heavy and too stressing on the tyres with the weight. Totally gave up on fast speed after 2 laps even after car coold down. Guess the tyre just had it..haha. But on the good side, I didn't spun la.. :P . I tried AD07 on EK Civics before..was much better than perhaps because of it's weight.

I must say the Track cars are fast..especialy the track satrias..kena bully la..haha. See them come straight away I give way except for the straights la. I saw sas_world's CLK too..I was like stunned a little...

Agreed is too nice to be on track....is for the ladies la ! I also saw a Brown Waja..dunno what is under the hood but is fast too ! **Salute** and a DC-5 (think is white color)..damn fast !

Last edited by a moderator:

satriasti

Known Member
Dec 19, 2004
kl
B18C-R -Your Red Evo
Foolish R32
Blue E7
E8 MR
White DC5
Spyder:the day i also follow u and Minivan also,
but i cant chase u la?what engine u use?
Minivan:your car also fast,what engine also?K20A
(dont angry ah),I follow yours long time also,haha,
But still cannot cross yours.aih,need to change engine liao la.

Last edited:

satriasti

Known Member
Dec 19, 2004
kl
Somemore Evo,
Minivan & Spyderslr:i got a chase yours movies also.
See yours in 21 may Track Day.

Last edited:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
B18CR : Wah.... your group very happening!! Aiyah bro... we all are amatuers trying to enjoy our cars and the track... some pro also (but not me)...

satriasti : nice pics bro... thx 4 sharing... And bro, my car K20A?!? nolah... if K20, the engine alone would be more expensive then my entire car!! hahah....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
satriasti: nice pics u got there man.....wat car were u driving....?....anyway, how can i get the video frm u....?....would like to see how i drove tat day ler.....heheheheh....cheerzzz.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday my GF car windows was smashed on the driver side. item lost is some coins,cd player,cds.
happened in sg chua area(behind Venus) according to resident there ,few car in the area received the same fate
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience