Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Its more like the staff dont follow the spec.

Myself if at certain town and want to eat kfc will drive to certain branch only. The one i avoid are those too oily.
Yes, I think it's more about the staff preparing it not according to standard. When I got the second time, I can immediately also noticed that the color if the chicken is not as red as the first time, indicating much less use of the chilli powder.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There's a difference when chicken is freshly cooked and served hot VS precooked chicken which is cold. The fresh one will taste better and spicier
True also. When we tapao eat immediately and later also got difference.......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Means your chili tolerance not high like me......hhahahhaha
Yeah definitely no where as good as it used to be. I can take chili padi and spices but i'll be sweating buckets. Those scotch bonnets and reaper chillis will blow a hole in my throat and stomach and probably my ass too

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
MCO, RMCO .... no food talk kah ? "home diy food"
I think everyone is sharing home cook in FB , family groups, car groups ...etc

let me start, some special one is try to do roti canai, cook japanese curry, bake bread, char siew, sio bak. :five:
(Need to search for pictures.)
Is a good time for families to gather virtually compare to normal days.
Stay safe everyone.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I just need to be patience for about 1 month plus before i can harvest those green round fruit.....
I tot this round will be very low output but when the fruit start to grow a bit i can say the numbers are sufficient. Too bad my favourite D2 merajuk this time round. Only D24 and kampung.

Attachments

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
I just need to be patience for about 1 month plus before i can harvest those green round fruit.....
I tot this round will be very low output but when the fruit start to grow a bit i can say the numbers are sufficient. Too bad my favourite D2 merajuk this time round. Only D24 and kampung.
when are you going to organise ZTH TT with durian? :driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
when are you going to organise ZTH TT with durian? :driver:
Hahahha..loved to.have to see the output from the tree first. If 'shy-shy' level output then i oso shy-shy with u guys. Right now its one by one by one dropping...not much fun in waiting. 2 days ago 3 pcs of D2 dropped but too bad its already damaged by squirel.

So far only 1 of my friend from previous employer has come with me after work and he dont mind overnight at the kebun. The rest just 'buah dah jatuh?, ade hasil tu kongsi lah'. For me the thrill is not so much in eating, its in waiting and collecting/searching for the fruit. Just be careful, there is Malaysian Soldier ant colony there, these bastards will rip u open. Snake is no longer an issue after we maintained the grass.
Wild boar? I think i am faster than most of u guys and my brother so thats good enough for me..hahahah.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas.

what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself.

was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel pump).
and does it have something to do with the car dies every 5 minutes of idle?

gotta get pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience