Fluctuating Car Temperature (Towards the H side)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Usually Synergy can custom build your radiator, probably since yours neither this nor that, so modify existing one......

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Usually Synergy can custom build your radiator, probably since yours neither this nor that, so modify existing one......
Evo X size is good enough for N/A applications, even for forced induction. I am exploring small boost but reasonable prices for the Lancer. This radiator mod just came in time. If i ever get into that path, will update here again.

Thanks,
Ken

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nice.. it's great we actually have a confirmed resolved issue shared by the TS. haha! Most just disappear after they post their questions

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Nice.. it's great we actually have a confirmed resolved issue shared by the TS. haha! Most just disappear after they post their questions
Call it a habit of seeing things through. I also found it frustrated at times when i was reading through forums and information left hanging after a while due to TS MIA.

Thanks,
Ken

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Can transplant 1j must be rich ...:smirk:
Can do it cheaply if you know your ways around, i studied the process of it for 3 whole years before deciding to do it. So you won't waste too much unnecessary budget to get things right.

Thanks,
Ken

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Can do it cheaply if you know your ways around, i studied the process of it for 3 whole years before deciding to do it. So you won't waste too much unnecessary budget to get things right.

Thanks,
Ken
That and for sure the money printing machine u got in your store...hahah.

Make me remember during my banking time..whenever we talk about spending money which we dont have on cars, the sentence 'kejap, aku amek duit lebih kat bawah (the strongroom downstairs), rim nk tuka?, body nak cat?, aku bleh standby lebih' will comes out which will end the conversation abruptly.

Reactions: alcyon

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
That and for sure the money printing machine u got in your store...hahah.

Make me remember during my banking time..whenever we talk about spending money which we dont have on cars, the sentence 'kejap, aku amek duit lebih kat bawah (the strongroom downstairs), rim nk tuka?, body nak cat?, aku bleh standby lebih' will comes out which will end the conversation abruptly.
:deal: Mechanic's face be like when the project is done.

Fortunately my car's condition is pretty well kept, and i don't have to spend so much in painting, change rims, this and that, the only unexpected one is the oil sump modification which costs me 2k. Have to hope and pray i got bonus that time, luckily i got it hahaha.

Thanks,
Ken

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, A friend of mine just bought a wagon type used car. He found some noise from front side dashboard and back hoot ( like metal rubbing sound ). Try to look for a car body repair sifu or any idea where can be it get fix? Prefer Selangor area. Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience