Flashing Airtrek

Poacher

Known Member
Nov 21, 2012
Auckland, NZ
Hi Guys.

I want peoples opinion on what best xml and who is using what. It seems the 89970010 is most common and Merlin has done a great job defining it. Does the later 89970017 have any better features? Mine had 89970017 onit and i flashed down to 89970010, no issues that i know of so far.....

But also thought of trying 80700010 Evo 7 GT-A rom. This may have extra features like lean spool we could play with? I have been in an evo 7 GT-A and i was quite impressed with it for an auto. Of course our cars are still very heavy (but only 60kg heavier than evo gt-a?)

chubster

Known Member
Aug 14, 2012
New Zealand
Im on 83540001 (nz new 2002 model). Havent tried flashing a diffrent rom but I know its defined the same as 89970010. Most evo guys disable lean spool as they get the job done better by tuning it into their fuel maps.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifus... I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the Mitsubishi Digital Aircon Panel. It has a button on the top left that show the Outside Temperature. I was wondering if I can tap that sensor or connect the wires to read Water Temp or something like that.

It's a pretty neat and cost effective way to get a reading. The Outside Temp sensor is never accurate anyway, cuz its under the hood.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rakuen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience