Fitting EK9 Side Skirts To EG6

rodcyprian

Known Member
Mar 12, 2009
Wow, still talk about the girl in photo? lol...
A bit out of topic,... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
wa sorry guys. been busy with work. i guess i missed out much. the girl aa? haha! no comment. anyway her name is zanna and yes... she's a malay gal. enuff about her and let's get back to the sideskirt's issue. the freaking clips is expensive laa. rm9 for one? i need 14! damn.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wahhhh ...i waited for the reply for so long....then you just say ....

her name is zanna and yes... she's a malay gal. enuff about her
hehehe...is she your girl ? or just a friend? if she is just a friend...can you send my regards :biggrin: hahahahhahahahaha ..sorry la bro..i duno wats wrong with me...i think she is super adorable...haihs...

anyway,about those clips...where you asked? did you try those paint shops or bodykit shop? some times they got some lying around....spare....or from other cars...

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

dei bro zhaf..take out the picture la..cant tahan wei..... :banghead:

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
i asked for the clips at a spareparts shop in seremban. rm9 brand new.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
you already cut out the end part and use super glue to join back? did it come out alright?

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
no laa bro still nothing. busy with work and next week i've to attend a training pulak. damn. maybe later laa continue on this project.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i asked for the clips at a spareparts shop in seremban. rm9 brand new.
again tak layan me...hahahah ...

try ask around bodykit or paint shops bro..i think they can help you with cheaper price...

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

no laa bro still nothing. busy with work and next week i've to attend a training pulak. damn. maybe later laa continue on this project.
wei !!!!!! why you take out her photo ...i was just kidding laaaaa ..... :bawling:

haihs...so susah.... can't live with or without them...

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
hahah! yes i don't wanna layan u. hee hee. but how come can get cheaper at bodykit/paint shops? they have the stock of honda clips ah?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hahah! yes i don't wanna layan u. hee hee. but how come can get cheaper at bodykit/paint shops? they have the stock of honda clips ah?
hehehe..k k i wont disturb you about Zanna anymore... :biggrin: but at least put her pic back la :love:

cause they might have a lot for spare,or from previous cars,last time my skirt had a few clips missing and was loose after track day....i just went over to a paint shop near my area and they gave a few for me to clip back my skirt....if im not mistaken the clips are interchangeable..other cars also use almost similar clips....so it does not neccessary have to be original honda clips....

Last edited:

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
oh ok ok. good point. what about kedai potong? don't they sell these type of clips? anyway thanks 4 info.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
oh ok ok. good point. what about kedai potong? don't they sell these type of clips? anyway thanks 4 info.
they mght but im not sure..haven't asked before...no worries bro....

PS: hope i didnt offend you in any way....about Zanna...but if i did i am sorry.... :adore:

PS2: are you gonna put back her pic ? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience