First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

ivan_cyc

Known Member

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
Wow i like MT but my father asking me to get AUto..maybe he wan to get a ride.. haha..i take Liquid orange not bad la. for small size 2 door is ok la..i'm thinking of white but the white is something like grey.. T_T wat do u think? which color o?

neugenics

neugenics

Jul 11, 2006
Actually my dad wanted an auto too.. but i convinced him by saying MT has better FC, cheaper, easier to maintain and of coz i preferred it than auto. So there's a tip you might wanna consider. I finally saw the real thing today and i thought the twilight blue looks the coolest. But its all up to u really. Btw, do you happen to know how muc is the road tax for 1.6?

Scuderia

Known Member

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Where in Cheras can I locate a Proton dealer that is good ? Gonna trade in my car for the nippy NEO!

ivan_cyc

Known Member

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
road tax RM150 above i think if i am not mistaken. is orange looks nice? ANYone??

Scuderia

Known Member

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Orange is too strong for me. I am getting a safer color like the Silver White ... and with Continentals too !!

Can't wait.

Where in Cheras is the best Proton dealer to go to guys... ?

ivan_cyc

Known Member

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
wah orange is too strong? really strong contrast ppl can see :P haha i live in klang cheras i dunno man~~

epithet

epithet

Jul 6, 2006
Yes it is a pity about the airbags.. but how come nobody compared its torsional rigidity to Saavy yet? I hear the Savvy is 17 k Nm or something like that while the BMW z4 baru 16 k Nm (i think the unit is wrong) but the figure is right. What's the Satria's twist resistance like? No figures from proton ah?

mx52drift

mx52drift

Nov 19, 2004
the horrible black cheap plastic...

i see no comments so far on this...but din anyone notice the really cheap looking black plastic at the bottom of the gear level, i give them credit for trying to put the sporty design into this, instead of a usual fabric, but putting in that plastic...?

mujadid84

mujadid84

Apr 15, 2006
juz done with my 1st service.. everything is fine.. nothing undesireble happen.. what i like about this car is its design, seats, transmission.. although the interior looking cheap, but it doesnt matter for me, for me, the price is worth for wut we buy.. for a car below 50k.. juz nice.. cant wait for R3 performance parts and bodykit to be launch..

neugenics

neugenics

Jul 11, 2006
I sure do hope that the power windows last for more than a year since all proton cars are having that problem. Some say it looks cheap in the inside, but i think in return you get the advantage on performance wise. So look on the bright side for the buyers!

gate-crasher

gate-crasher

May 8, 2006
hey guys... my neo coming out next week, 1.6H MT iridencent white... dun really prefer fancy colours such as red, orange n blue... grey still ok... silver looks best to me. same as what tom mentioned earlier, i agree i dun really like tat "bling bling" rims :regular_smile: tot of changing rims once i get my car. 16" or 17"? still thinking... oh yea i'm 6'2" large size body so i have to find aftermarket seats, which is larger n lower... kinda cramped inside sitting while testing drive the car with the original seats :Not_Impressed: else, HID for the projector headlamps... ;) overall, i should gv a thumbs up to this car! cheersss... :_:

ivan_cyc

Known Member

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
I choose twlight blue looks cool and fierce!! ARGh! my car will be coming about 3 weeks. UH!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Would like to share a practice work with the community on why you should never rush a paint job.

Below is a spoiler that has heavy oxidation on the clearcoat which should not have happen as the car is only 5 years old and well taken care of by the owner. Note that only the spoiler display such symptoms...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience