Finals | Miss Hypertune 05

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
the quality is getting from bad to worse. The winner (i assume considering julie is passing the reign over) should have at least gone to the dentist beforehand and got her teeth scaled. Nothing worse that a smile like that.

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
phat7 said:
the quality is getting from bad to worse. The winner (i assume considering julie is passing the reign over) should have at least gone to the dentist beforehand and got her teeth scaled. Nothing worse that a smile like that.
Hahaha, good one, "from bad to worse"....

I reckon julie looks better than the pics taken. Perhaps the angle is wrong. . . She looks abit weird....

vindiesal

Aug 12, 2005
KL
ya lor, who won actually?

Last year pics is better.This year pics is quite dark.

Last year constestants look better.

taisan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
seems like last year more attractive girl..

Kdash

Apr 28, 2005
Jene should've won easily.. no idea what happened to the judges. She looked simply stunning that nite.. every smile of hers just took my breath away :D

Billy

Sep 2, 2005
Malaysia
There're more ahead ~!

The girls are Hot ~! No.11 not bad ward ... I think she's cute . Met her personally ... good attitude ~! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHD members,

My car proton satria 1.6 black colour with plate number WHN 2881 has been stolen at pelangi damansara around 12 am to 6:30 am on last monday (5-Sep-2011).If any body has seen the car please inform me (019-3908078) or call the police.

Hope you guys can help, that was the only car that I have and really meaningful to me. Do inform me if found the car.

Detail of my car:
*Proton Satria 1.6 Black color with GTI Bodykit
*Crack at right part bumper (rear)
*Horizontal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience