Finally getting rid of my 4g13

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
this can only tell you what head it has. On the head, right infront, just over the extractors.... if i remember correctly on its right (facing the car)

block u pandai pandailah....

i hope you know what ur doing, i didnt mention this earlier but i believe one of the links posted by you was that of a newer generation engine, which means its not practical to put into the older protons. thats why its cheaper, cause not much demand.
**take note the newer gen 4g cannot rojak with the older gen parts, its 'terbalik'
Understood, take your advice also. I'm making sure the engine is from the CK or a mirage itself la to save me the headache.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Understood, take your advice also. I'm making sure the engine is from the CK or a mirage itself la to save me the headache.
ck is the 'terbalik later gen ya'
mirage refers to the whole range older and newer range...

the engines look diferent, should be easy to tell apart

Reactions: Ranjanmax

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's which may guide my on this problem,

I'm going to installed 390cc injector(mitsu gsr) to take over my std injector 255cc(nissan march).But there's too much question on my mind including some bad explanation from foreman outthere.

I also have a piggy back(r-fit),quite same as safc2.

the question are,

1.can my car started when i start the engine(seem it will be to rich fuel mixture)
2.how to set the afc...do i need to set +50% or -50% to tipu my ecu to send low fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience