Finally, a detailing center that uses Meguair's

kevster30

Feb 13, 2004
To all you detailing 'kakis',

Finally, we now have a detailing center that not only provides professional detailing services, but also using the complete range of Meguiar's products imported from USA!

The place is called Harry Bright and they are located in Taman Mayang, along the same row as YS Khong and Stuttgart.

These guys are serious as they even use Meguiar's shampoo for car wash! Even engine cleaning uses Meguiar's degreaser! Wow, no more 'Ah Kau' or 'Ah lok' products to damage my precious old faithful!

I'm sure some of you are familiar with Meguiars products and know about the three-step system.......well, we finally have someone in the Klang Valley that can provide this fantastic system for our cars.

For more info on Meguiar's, check out : http://www.meguiars.com

For more info and location map on Harry Bright, check out : http://www.harrybright.com/

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
It's great isn't it. Finally we are having real professional detailers. I am not saying that those other polishing centers are not professional. However places like harry bright also uses professional and proven products. At least proven in my case. :P FYI I do not go to Harry bright. I DIY myself. :P

Anyway another professional detailing center which uses meguiars products would be Autodetailer in PJ.

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
Got 1 shop at SS4 also provide meguiar's polishing. they told me is 5 layers polish, around RM500(each layer RM100). but, im not sure they are using meguiar car shampoo. they also show me meguiar products.

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
professional detailers would prep the surface ie sand/grind to remove blemishes and lemon peel effects (uneven paint surfaces) before polishing and waxing the car... So that u'll get the mirror effect...

Normal polishing and waxing won't give you this...

Even freshly painted car don't have mirror finish... Actually most new cars now have lemon peel effect. Merc, BMW, Camry all same... My neighbour have a BLACK Camry, can really see the lemon peel, it's so obvious...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie all ,

I am currently waiting for my car to come out from the panel workshop after
a bad accident.Its a 2 year old Neo Cps.

I am not so good on the technical side of cars thus i need help from some1/workshop
to ensure all the parts that's fitted on my car after the accident is genuine/new parts.

Is the any workshop which will do this for me?
I need to check my body/chassis too as i am scared the handling might be effected.

Any suggestions or help ? Please
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience