- Fibreglass -

dingdong

Mar 9, 2006
Eh where to get the fibreglass cloth/mat in Klang Valley ?
Any info would be great

Thanks in advance

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm, anyone kind enuff to teach me wat i need and how to make a fiberglass?

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
this fiberglass for bumpers or wat ? anyone know where can get fiberglass to patch up a broken bumper ?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm...actually wanna custom for ice...lolz...

dingdong

Mar 9, 2006
Yes i read them. But unfortunately the writer is from East Malaysia. He was saying its easy and cheap to get it there. I do not know anywhere to get it in KL or Pj area.

Any info would be great

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
well, since you want fibreglass material for ICE, you can buy the fibreglass kit (with glass mat, resin and hardener, etc) in ACE hardware store, in Midvalley Shopping centre. It cost abt RM50-100 for the whole kit. Price depends on the size of the kit.
They are American product, a bit expensive but the quality of the material is good.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i have heard that fiber glass sheets can be bought from car paint shops... duno how true is dat.. mayb u can try to ask hardware shop to source for u... it will be cheaper than ACE hardware...

u may need to get the resin as well...

dingdong

Mar 9, 2006
ty Khguan...i will try ACE. Just that i tot it would be my last option since we all know how they cut throat.

I went couple of hardware shop.. one of them had a nice amoi and she showed me way to another shop. The other shop how ever had a stuck up boss whos only phrase was "Apa?" "hhhhmmm" "tatau!" "tarak" . Was about to gamble and try at brothers but dont really like that place. plus they alwiz follow u around like u gonna steal something . An instant shadow. Flies on shit like dat =(

No offence.... just my point of view =)

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
can anyone list the price for the material? like say a small quantity for each of them....

dingdong

Mar 9, 2006
In Ace Mega Mall price is
RM27++ for the fibre cloth (8 sq ft)
Resin and hardner is around RM40+

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
they don't sell in small quantity, which maybe a problem for most of you.

the resin (oil in chinese) is sold per 20kg tins. (RM10-12 per kg)
the fibreglass mat (Chopped strand mat) CSM is sold per KG, usually 10kg (RM10 per kg)
you'll also need:
brushes
rollers
pail to measure and mix
gloves (surgical gloves works fine)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

me currently using stock extractor, piping, centre bullet but 5zigen muffler, plannin to change it to a more performance wise set as in one whole set startin fr extractor to muffler.. so the 5zigen muffler gonna go into marketplace categories too

the 5zigen muffler has cost me noticeable few hp accordin to my 'butt dyno', so.. gonna pay a visit to exhaust shop soon; preferably sum branded one like tanabe or sumthin else, budget.. ermm.. around 1k or less i would say :X-:

I hav heard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience