FF Drifters NEEDED

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
imivec said:
The next event will be in next week, who are the new register wan contact me or SMS me your number i will get back your ASAP Thanks .........................fast fast i need to book the place
darn...only can join u guys after 24th August......Hopefully there's more fufilling events in the future.....

nyway, i'm Alvin( JB ).....

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
can pay for 1 car
but 2 drivers share share drive?

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
Sorry Pay 1 only for 1 driver, the event will set at fist week of August, so who are the new beee wan join us Pls contact or SMS me 012-9100169

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
william.....are this event still on thursday nite...??? coz quite dificult with me wan to take a leave every month...u know la...got to travel...sure kena amik leave wan....;)

**that one is ur new phone number ka william...??

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
chong82 said:
so when is the next coming FF drift?
i think next week.....

chong82 said:
btw, can putra 1.8 gsr drift? need any enhancement? :p
caann....no problem wan...;)..just make sure u use botak tyer for rear...and thread tyre in front...and need a good condition E-Break....there u go...wallaaahh

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
dzal_a said:
william.....are this event still on thursday nite...??? coz quite dificult with me wan to take a leave every month...u know la...got to travel...sure kena amik leave wan....;)

**that one is ur new phone number ka william...??
tat's William's number la.......

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Waja1.6X said:
tat's William's number la.......
ya....that's why i'm asking...coz i only also got his number...but 016....this one is 012..heheheh...that's mean he got 2 number la....;)

imivec

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
sorry very hard log in now dont know why, so your have any problem just call me ok ...........................yes still on thursday nite this is the only day i can book ............soon or later will be in friday.......................cause cant cover back the cost if i booking in friday and alot a thing need to apply.......................sorry guy if your can get for me at list 32 drifter may be can but on this moment not a good time sorry...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call me any thing 012-9100169

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
oo.. means it's like wat i expected lor.. not enough drivers.. and fridays are more expensive.. lol.. we try to start a list la.. promote in DCM.. see how many ppl wanna join... lol..
alright dude>?

maybe i'll come to see this FFx3..

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
dzal_a said:
ya....that's why i'm asking...coz i only also got his number...but 016....this one is 012..heheheh...that's mean he got 2 number la....;)
i think so...i sms-ed his 012 he called back with his 016....ehehe

nyway, confirm next week?? enuf drifters?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
FFX 3 4/8/05
-----------------
Entrants:

Waiting list:

i might not be participating for this event...lacking the lsd ...so maybe mid of next month will participate in FFX 4.

anyway, pls fill up the list ASAP so william/skagee can have it easier to organize this event k?

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
crap...u guys having it on the 4th and i'm only goin up on the 5th....darn it....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience